10

Asher's P.O.V.

Once I got up to my room I went to my bathroom and took off my shirt. I looked in the mirror and I could see that my ribs were bruised. They were purple and blue.

It hurt every time I moved or turned. I leaned my hands on the counter and looked at my face in the mirror. I had a black eye on my right eye, I had a cut lip, and a cut right below me left eye.

To sum everything up I look like shit. I kept on having this staring contest with my reflection thinking that it could all heal up if I focus on it hard enough.

I finally looked away and I couldn't take. I walked back into my room and I put my fist through the wall leaving a big hole. "Ahh." I groaned in pain.

I took my hand out of the wall to see that my knuckles were bruised and my hand was bleeding.

"DAMN IT." I yelled holding my injured hand with my right one.

I fell backwards into my bed squeezing my eyes shut. "MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled pissed out of my mind.

After a minute I gained back some energy to stand up and walk into my bathroom. I washed the blood from my hand with soap and water (which stung like a bitch btw).

I rummaged through the cabinet and found some gauze. I wrapped it around my knuckles and tapped it down. I grabbed my bottle of pain killers I had when I broke my leg last year and popped one in my mouth.

I went back to my room and immediately fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.

______________________________

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I jumped up with I heard my stupid alarm clock going off. I thought I unplugged that yesterday.

After I got dressed I slumped downstairs to see my mom and cousin talking and it looked secretive.

"Morning Sweetie, how are you feeling?" My mom asked.

"Fine." I replied not looking at her.

"You want me to make you some breakfast?" She asked smiling.

"No, I really need to get to school." I said just grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Asher, what did you do to you hand?" Andy asked looking at the gauze around my hand.

"Nothing. It's fine." I said putting my left hand in my jacket pocket.

I walked out of the house and then realized that Andy had my keys. I just grabbed my old skateboard from the garage and road it to school.

Once I got to school I went straight to my first class even though school doesn't start for a few more minutes to avoid getting another beating from Evan.

I was just staring off into space not even realizing that the class started filling up.

And what brought me back to reality was the sound of the loud speaker turning on, "Asher Angel to Mr. Anderson's office please, Asher Angel to Mr. Anderson's office."

"Ugh." I groaned and got up and slowly walked to his office.

What could he need from me now. He better not have us meet again like in middle school.

When I got there I sat down and I noticed that there was another guy in the chair beside me. I looked coldly at him and he stared back for a few seconds and then I looked down.

"Damn." He said making be look back at him and he was just looking straight ahead. "Remind me to never mess with you." He said chuckling probably because of my black eye and cuts.

A few minutes later Mr. Anderson came in and went behind his desk. "I hope you two had a chance to get to know each other." He said looking at the both of us.

"What am I doing here, Anderson?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Oh, sassy." The kid next to me said making me snap my head towards him.

He just put his hands up in surrender and had the stupidest smirk on his face.

"Can I go?" I asked standing up.

"Asher, please." Mr. Anderson said giving me a look.

I annoyedly sat down and just looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"So Jack here, is new to Millwood high school and I thought that you could show him around the school." Mr. Anderson said.

"Why me. And why would you think I would want to do that?" I asked frowning my eyebrows.

"Well, you haven't had many friends in high school and I thought that this would be a great way to make a friend." He said making me really embarrassed.

And this Jack kid just bursted out laughing at me. "That's it!" I said clenched my jaw and I tackled him to the ground angrily pinning his arms down.

He was still laughing at me looking at me in the eyes. "What kinda loser needs a teacher to set him up on play dates?" He said smiling.

I made my hand into a fist and punched him in the eye once and Mr. Anderson ripped me off of Jack.

"That's enough Asher." He said and pushed me out into the hall. "I was trying to do you a favor." He whisper-yelled at me.

"A favor? Try ultimate humiliation." I said pissed out of my fucking mind. "I'm out." I said and went back to my class and sat down like nothing happened.

After a few minutes Jack came in to the class and gave a note to the teacher. And of course the only empty desk was right next to me.

I could see that I had given Jack a black eye and I kinda feel bad about that.

I never actually hit a guy before...

I could feel him staring at me be I just kept my focus on the teacher. I can't believe this is happening to me.

______________________________

Asher's got a violent side to him... yay.

But he also has a Jack and they are gonna have an interesting relationship but it's gonna be fun.

Love you all💜🦔🌻