The Real Goddess of WWE

Dean's POV
            I hate AJ! She is so rude and obnoxious and a....... HOE! I don't want her with me or my brother Seth. Well it's SummerSlam. AJ has a match against Alexa and I accompany Seth for the IC Title. I'm tired of being Seth's sidekick. I love Seth but I'm gonna have to do what I have to do.

AJ's POV
              Ugh!! I hate Dean! He is so rude and obnoxious and he called my a........ HOE! I don't want him touching me let alone kissing me! Well it's SummerSlam. I have a match against Alexa and Dean accompanies Seth for the IC Title. I'm tired of losing to that stupid "Goddess of WWE" I hate Alexa! I'm gonna have to do what I have to do.

Dean's POV
              AJ's match is now. I don't really care though I just wanna know who wins and who will be representing the women's division.

AJ's POV
               So my match is next. I head out to the gorilla.
Let's light it up. Light it up light it up light it tonight. Let's light it up like burning stars we are gonna light up the sky.
Ouuuuu. I skip out to my music. Just like old times.❤️❤️ Then the Ultimate Bitch of WWE  comes out.
Your Raw Women's Champion the Goddess of WWE Alexa Bliss!!
Um excuse me NO I'm wining this I know it.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Me and Alexa lock up she gets the control of me and constantly punches and kicks me. Then she goes and kicks me in the chest but I catch her leg and do the Dragon Screw. And then she calls me something I'm NOT fond of. "A crazy bitch." I went ballistic. I head butted her over and over. I kicked. I punched. I slapped. I'm in control now. Then I put her in the Shining Wizard and went for the pin.
1.....2.... she kicked out at 2
I got little aggravated but not much then I did a shining wizard into a running bulldog. Put I didn't pin her..... yet.
But she got back in control again. And just like what Alexa always does she boasts and taunts the fans. So I waited for her to turn around AND.....
Black Widow Black Widow!! Will Alexa tap to AJ. Alexa Alexa!!
I screamed TAP!! Over and over until my voice was hoarse. Finally after a minute or two she taps.
WHAT I WON!! I.... I..... I won I am champion. I can't believe it. I start to cry happy tears and go backstage. When I go backstage anyone hugs me except one person which you probably already guessed, Dean Ambrose.

Dean's POV
                When AJ went backstage crying because her won her 4th Women's Title. (3x Divas Champ And 1x Raw Women's Champion do the math)  I'm glad she won but I'm not a hug kind of person. But her dark brown eyes and I couldn't resist so I smiled back and hugged her. "Ummm Dean. You're ummm crush crushing crushing m me dean you're crushing me." AJ managed to get put her mouth. "Oh sorry." "Woah when did Dean Ambrose ever say sorry to someone." "Now and I still hate you." I lied I like AJ she's cute adorable so tiny it's cute but I don't know if she likes me. Now it's my match!