Halloween Party

Major Time Skip- It's been about a month since AJ and Dean's interference with Dean's mom. Now Dean and AJ are still a very happy couple... now back to your original programming...
AJ's POV
I heard a knock on me and Dean's hotel door. Once I opened the door someone ran, it looked like Shane McMahon. So I opened the envelope and it was a Halloween themed card. When I opened it my theme blasted and then slowly transitioned to Dean's theme song. It read...

This is an invitation to WWE's Halloween themed party. Dress in a costume and get ready to fight.
Sincerely,
Vince McMahon

"Baby!" I yelled from the doorway. "Yes babe." Dean whispered coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "We have an invitation to Vince's Halloween party. Who should we dress up as?" "Hmmmm I'll dress up as you and you'll dress up as me." Dean said smiling. "I can't pull of your sexiness. How 'bout The Joker and Harley Quinn?" I said giving a suggestion. "Babe that's awesome!! I'll go get the costumes! What size do you wear?" "Small." I said joyfully. I can't wait for this party!!
Eventually, Dean came back with the costumes. "Guess what I got?!" Dean said squealing like a girl. "I don't know Deannnnn what did you get?" I said in a "valley girl" voice. "Ok stop you sound like a dumb blonde." Dean said returning to his original voice. I bursted out laughing. Okay baby." I said kissing his cheek. "God you are so beautiful." Dean said staring into my eyes. I looked back at him, even just a glance and I was sucked it. His blue eyes staring into my soul, all he had to do is look at me and I felt like I was on top of the world. "Awwwww!" I finally said. We don't have Raw today so we fell asleep because we were severely sore and tired. Literally drained. "Goodnight baby." Dean whispered into my ear. "Night Deanie." I replied whispering as well.
The next morning and Dean's POV
AJ was sleeping so peacefully. She is literally an angel, she's perfect. I go back into the covers and fall back asleep for another 30 minutes.

Finally I woke up again and starting you kiss AJ so she could wake up... also because I love her lips on mine. "Ughhhh" AJ groaned. "Sorry to wake you princess but we need to get changed." I said softly. "You're right, Jon. You're right." AJ said getting up and getting dressed as I do the same. We come out at the same time and smile. "Hello darling." I said walking to her. "Hello puddin'." She replied while kissing me. "I need to get my hair and makeup done." I said pulling away and kissing her forehead. "Same here baby." We walk back into the bathroom. I get ready. I pull out my green spray hair dye and get a red makeup crayon from Dollar General and drew a line from the corners of my mouth to right above my jawline. I look in the mirror and smirk. Then I do the tattoos and walk outside the bathroom waiting on AJ.
AJ's POV
I walked into the bathroom and immediately put my hair in low pigtails and my makeup black and red with my high top black and red Chucks. I draw a heart with my black eyeliner and walked outside the bathroom to see Dean's mouth wide open. "What's wrong Mr. A" I said smirking. "You look... beautiful." He said almost speechless. "Time to hit the road." I said grabbing his hand.
At the party
"PAIGE!!" I yelled seeing her in a corner. "Hey Harley! Where's your Joker?" She said. "Ohhhh him. Oh Deanooooooo!!" I exclaimed in a sing-song voice. "Yes babe. Oh hey Paige." Dean said coming over to us. "Hey Jon." Paige said smiling. Actually genuinely, not fake, a real smile. "So who is Batman?" I said changing the subject a bit. "Seth Rollins." Awwww I knew they would be a good couple. I squealed. "OMG SAIGE IS OFFICIAL!!" Paige stopped me. "Saige?" "Saige is Paige and Seth, your ship name with Seth. "Ohhhh see that makes much sense."
Time went by and it was time to leave.
At the hotel and Dean's POV
"I'm soooo tired." AJ said. "Same here princess, just take your makeup off and change and I'll meet you there in a minute." I hopped in the shower and then went to bed. Soon I heard the bed shift a little waking me up. I see AJ tossing and turning... and crying, screaming, and kicking. So being the WONDERFUL boyfriend and best friend that I am I shook her awake. "Hey baby you okay?" I asked very concerned. "Yeah it's just a nightmare." She said laying her head on my chest. "Goodnight baby." I said kissing her forehead. I can see her smile from the corner of my eye. Damn I love this woman.