Raw

Dean's POV
I woke up and I checked the time and it was exactly 5:30 just the time we needed to wake up to catch the flight to my hometown- Cincinnati. I'm planning on attempting to talk to my parents and catch up and possibly introduce them to AJ. But she obviously needed to agree because if she didn't want to I wouldn't make her. "Baby it's time to get up." I whispered. She didn't wake up therefore I shook her shoulders a little bit and boy did that wake her up.
AJ's POV
I was really tired and I didn't know who shook me awake so out of instinct I kinda elbowed Dean in the face. "Ow! Son of a bitch. What was that for?" He said while having his hand against his face. "Baby! I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean too." "It's okay baby." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." Despite his character Dean was always so nice. Except the time that he called me a hoe but I told myself to never think of that again so yay I just lied to myself. "I need coffee." I mumbled while searching for my glasses. "Right here baby." He said handing me the coffee cup filled with obviously coffee. I practically inhaled the drink and was up and running. "I need to ask you something." He said nervously. I was a little worried with a mix of concern. "Sure baby what is it?" "So I was wondering if maybe just maybe if you could meet my parents." I was a little shocked but also really really happy. Dean never talked much about his parents or childhood so meeting his parents is awesome. "Yes I'll go meet your parents." "Thank you baby. But I'm gonna warn you they are a little... different." "Can't be worse than mine." Dean stared at me. "Oh yes they can." He said nervously shaking his head.
Dean's POV
So me and AJ are going shopping for her new gear. I only agreed because it's for MY shirt that I let her cut up. "Baby?" AJ said while our fingers intertwined. "Yes Apes?" I replied. "Can I borrow some of your wrist tape when we get to the arena?" "Of course baby." I said kissing her cheek. I saw AJ's cheeks turn red because she was blushing. HARD. But I didn't want to embarrass her so I just smiled at stared walking to the wrestling gear store.
In the Store
"Babe!" AJ yelled from across the store. "Yes honey?" "Is this good?" She asked. "I can't tell you are still in the dressing room." I said while letting out a little chuckle. "Haha very funny Ambrose." She said as she peeled her head out. "You look beautiful already." I said staring at AJ in awe. It's like she puts me in a trance. When I'm with her it's like the whole world just stops. I felt something that I never had with Renee; true love. "Earth to Jon." AJ said while waving her hands in front of my face. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah ba- damn." "I know I look ugly don't have to rub it in my face." She said disappointingly. "No baby you look- amazing, perfect, hot." I said kissing her softly. AJ started blushing, "Really?" "Really baby." I said reassuringly. She changed back into her clothes she had on and paid for her gear. Soon we headed to the arena.
At the arena and AJ's POV
"Baby!" I said. "Yes sweetheart?" He said wondering what I needed. "You were right I do look good in this." I said admiring myself in our mirror. "You look good in everything baby." He said walked over to me and putting his head on my shoulder. "Thanks babe. I got this shirt 50% off." I said smiling. "I'd like it 100% off." He said smirking. "Jonathan... that's a terrible way to run a business." I said with a look of confusion on my face. "That's not what I-" Before he could finish the production workers said we were on in five minutes. Me and Jon were going against Colby and Lexi. We walked to the gorilla holding hands everyone was either talking, on their phones, or looking at us in awe. Except for Alexa and her lap dogs. And by lap dogs I mean Mickie James and Alicia Fox. With Summer Rae, Eva Marie, and Nia Jax. They all glared at us together. Mainly because Alexa had a HUGE crush on Dean. YEAH MY DEAN!! This just made me hate her even more. But me and Dean are still VERY close friends with Seth. Suddenly Dean's music hit. I skipped out to the ring while he paced walked behind me to keep up. Once we got to the ropes he stepped on one ushering me to get in the ring. Once we were in the ring we starting laughing like psychopaths... mainly because our characters were psychopaths. Then he twirled me around and we shared a passionate kiss. Once I pulled away Seth's music plays. He looks seriously pissed but that's what his character supposed to feel- pissed. Alexa came down the ramp behind Seth. She was glaring at me, which I thoroughly enjoyed. So to rub it in her face I held my title up in the air. Dean looked at me and smiles and I looked back up at him and smiled back. Dean started off throwing the most aggressive punches while I smiled and jumped around. When I turned around Seth curbstomped Dean. Seth went for the pin
1..2.. Dean kicks out
Dean tries to tag me in but Alexa comes behind me and yanks my foot down causing me to fall on the floor. Apparently Dean saw it. He went crazy.
Dean's POV
That little girl just hurt my princess. My queen. Oh hell no! I took my anger and thrown it on Seth. I was dominating this whole match then Seth tagged Alexa. KNOWING DAMN WELL AJ IS HURT! It looks like she was recovering so I picked her up and told her she is legal. Her eyes were wide at the sound of my words. I kissed her on the head before she rolled into the ring.
AJ's POV
I'm dominating Alexa at this point. She should know better than to mess with crazy. I was about to do the Shining Wizard but something told me to do something else. While Alexa got up I kneed her in the stomach and did the Dirty Deeds. Everyone in the crowd was electric. I went for the pin
1...2...3 Ding Ding Ding
Your winners The Lunatic Widow!
Yes our team name is The Lunatic Widow, I thought of it myself!! Dean looked at me with shock and astonishment. I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "That was for you baby." I said while our noses were nearly touching. "You did great out there babe." He said back. Then I kissed him. Our lips were in sync with each other and you could almost visually see the fireworks. You could tell that we were in love. And if you did think that... you are right.