Merry Christmas!

AJ's POV
Today is Christmas and guess who woke up at 5 am to jump on Dean to wake him up? I did!
Dean's POV
AJ seriously woke me up at 5 am FOR CHRISTMAS!! We invited Kaitlyn, Seth, Paige, and Roman to our little Christmas whatever. I got AJ one of my T-Shirts, a pair of low-top, high-top, and knee high Chucks, a puppy, a few Harley Quinn shirts and a diamond necklace with a locket that has a picture of us. I gave the boys and I new masks and a new vest. And I gave Paige a dark eyeshadow palette and red lipstick and Kaitlyn some workout clothes and a gift card to some girly place.
Roman's POV
Today is Christmas and I'm spending it with my true family. Also known as Kaitlyn, Paige,  AJ, Seth, and Dean. Since me and Kaitlyn are the only single ones we became friends and are now close friends but don't get it twisted we don't have feelings for each other. I got Dean a bunch of t-shirts and tickets to the new Power Rangers movie. Don't judge us. I gave Seth a coffee maker and a old school hand-held video game. And I gave AJ knee-high socks with some Marvel T-Shirts. Paige and Kaitlyn got makeup and a Sephora gift card.
Kaitlyn's POV
TODAY IS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!! I got AJ a Chickbusters shirt and a copy of MY new book with lots of coffee cups. I gave Roman football stuff and some hair stuff. Such a girl. I gave Dean a heavy metal album and a guitar. I gave Seth workout clothes and a restaurant gift card. And lastly I got Paige some makeup and crop tops.
Paige's POV
It's Christmas. Yay. (Peep the sarcasm) Honestly I could care less but I love giving gifts so I gave AJ the lipstick from my cosmetic line and tickets to Queen's concert. I gave Seth a gold watch, button up shirt, and shoes. I got Dean a graphic shirt and a drum set. He is a big musician stan. AND LOVES ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME WITH THAT STUPID ELECTRIC GUITAR OF HIS!! Anyways I bought Roman TapOut clothes and Georgia Tech merchandise. And I bought Kaitlyn weights and some tank tops.
Seth's POV
Today is my favorite day of the year. I got Paige a diamond ring, a car, and makeup. I bought AJ a pair of sunglasses and some plaid clothes. I bought Dean and Roman jeans and a wallet. And lastly I got Kaitlyn a bracelet and a new mic for her podcast.
AJ's POV
Finally everyone got their gifts from everyone, except me. I didn't get anything from Dean. He couldn't forget about me... could he? "AJ!" Dean yelled for me. "Yes?" I said stopping my walk to the bed. "You forgot to open my gifts." "I didn't see any." "Well they are right here." Dean said holding like 7 presents. "Okay well set them down and I'll open them." I said happily. I opened the first one and there were a pair of high top converse. The second one had a pair of low top converse. And the third was a pair of knee high converse. The next was one of Dean's "Return to DA Society" shirt, which he let me cut up his. The next present was some more Harley Quinn shirts. Then there was a present with holes in it. I was a little frantic but I opened it and a pit bull pup jumped out and ran around the house. "Awwwww!" I cooed. "I know that you love pit bulls so I got one." Dean said smiling at the little puppy. "What should we name him?" He asked. "We should name him Mox." "Why Mox?" "Because Jon Moxley DUH. You in your Jon Moxley days were wild but you were really fun to hang out with. Even though you fucked anyone with a heartbeat." I said, slightly chuckling. "Those were my favorite." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Why?" I asked. "Because that was when I met you." He whispered, staring straight into my eyes. I felt like time just stopped. "Hey lovers AJ has one more present to open so let's get going." Kaitlyn said breaking our gaze. "Oh right, here you go." Dean said handing me a beautifully wrapped present. I started to open the gift and saw a long black box. As I opened it I saw a lovely necklace with a locket attached to it. I smiled from ear to ear and opened the locket. It had a picture of me and him smiling towards a camera when he finished his debut match in 2012. "Baby, I love it." I said choking on tears. No one has ever this sweet and caring to me as much as Dean. No one has ever been this romantic. No one can replace him. I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately, for a good 2 minutes. "Damn Dean you were never this romantic." Seth said laughing. "It just takes the right girl." He said smiling at me. I instinctively and voluntarily smiled back. He clipped it around my neck and kissed my cheek. "I think it's time for me to go to sleep." Roman said standing up. "Night Ro." I said waving. "Goodnight bro." Dean and Seth said in unison. "Bye Roman." Paige and Kaitlyn said laughing. "I'm probably gonna go to sleep too, night guys." Kaitlyn said. We said our goodbyes and Seth and Paige slept in our guest room.
Dean's POV
I'm so happy AJ liked her presents. Honestly I didn't know what the hell I was doing so I picked out some stuff but she liked everything. Mox is in his dog bed and Seth and Paige is in our guest room and I think they were having sex but I'm not getting into that. "Goodnight Deanie." AJ whispered. "Night cutie." I whispered back wrapping my arm around her and pulling her closer to me. Let's pray she never leaves me. That'll surely be the death of me.