SummerSlam

AJ's POV
             So this is it. My storyline with Seth is now officially over. I'd admit he was a good kisser. Oh my why am I even thinking about that. Well it's time. Me and Seth are at the gorilla and we just stared at each other but we are not dating or even like each other but we are best friends but will our friendship continue? You don't know. Hell I don't even know. There goes the revving of an engine it's Dean's theme. Then me and Seth come out. After that Drew and Dolph come out.

*skip match*
Your winner and New Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins.

Michael Cole- Umm what is Dean doing. Oh my Dirty Deeds to his partner Seth omg!

Renee Young- He had to do what he had to do! How does poor AJ feel about this?

I heard Renee I snapped so I followed script a script that she didn't know about. But if you didn't know Renee is Dean's ex-wife. He ended it because she slept with Dolph Ziggler. That slut. I felt really bad for Dean but I still don't like him. I skip around the ring and look at Seth and shoved his head to the ground. Then I skipped around the ring once more and stared at Dean and he tilted his head confused. And then I jumped in his arms and kissed him on the lips passionately. So not gonna lie I loved that kiss.

Renee Young- Ugh that bitch. She stole my man!

I pulled away and laughed that wasn't apart of the script though and neither did this.

Dean's POV
                 AJ kisses me again! This was NOT apart of the script so I kissed her back. And I starting to like her so after she pulled away I took her out the ring bridal styled and backstage. "You know that wasn't apart of the script, right?" I asked. "Yeah." She responded as she batted her eyelashes. "So you like me now." "No Dean don't be silly! I just heard Renee saying 'poor AJ' it was aggravating and I got under her skin clearly. But Ambrose you aren't that bad of a kisser." She said smirking. "I'm know." I said smirking back. "Sup bro. Hey AJ!" Seth came in saying with much excitement. I'm a bit surprised because I beat him up and AJ made out with me in front of him but that's what I like about Seth he doesn't take professional things personal. He's........ chill? "Hey Sethie." "Hey what about me?" I exclaimed. "You too Deanie" She said then she poked my nose and smiled. "Hey guys. OMG AJ I didn't even see you there! Hey." Paige said hugging AJ. AJ giggled. Man I love her giggle. Wait no I don't. But I can't deny it. You know what, forget it. "So I'm having a pool party and I'm inviting everyone who wants to come with." Paige asked in her deeply recognizable British voice. "I got crisps." She said happily. "What the hell are crisps?" I asked. It was probably some Brit lingo or something. "Is British for chips." AJ stepped up to say. "Well anyways I'll go." I said.
AJ's POV
            After Dean said he was going he stared at me? First he hates me now he's wanting me to go to a pool party quick am I right? "I'll go too Saraya." I said. I know she HATES being called Saraya so I messed with her. "Great!" It seemed like Paige got over that name. Then she pulled me closer to her and whispered in my ear "Don't ever call me Saraya you know I hate that name." And she walked away. "What was that about?" Seth asked. "She doesn't like the name Saraya." "You're going to call her Saraya again won't you." Dean said. "Haha. Yep." I said laughing "That's my girl." He said. "Anyways I need to pick out my bathing suit bye guys." I said "Bye AJ!" Dean and Seth say in unison.