Christmas Massacre

2 weeks later
AJ's POV
Today is Christmas Eve and I got my presents for Dean. They are- tickets to Black Veil Brides, another leather jacket, a Love Bites shirt, and a watch. I can't wait for Christmas. Today I'm cooking for a Christmas dinner for a Christmas party. Paige, Kaitlyn, Naomi, Bellas, Roman, Seth, Bayley, Sasha, and of course Dean and I are at our house. Basically it's a family reunion.  And if you guys have been living under a rock Paige and Seth are dating. Also Kaitlyn came back to WWE and is debuting against Ronda Rousey. Lana has been getting on my nerves lately too. She fucking slapped me!! Ugh anyways I'm not stressed about that Russian whore. She has nothing on me. I AM RAW WOMENS CHAMPION!! She isn't.
A few hours later
Everyone is here and we are all talking to each other. Dean is getting a little drunk but still has some sense left in him. Then the bitch came in. "WHO THE FUCK INVITED HER?" I yelled. "I invited myself bitch." Lana said in her heavily Russian accent. "I'm not a bitch you are the bitch here." I said getting in her face. "Leave her the hell alone!!" Dean yelled getting in my face. I could smell the alcohol so I know for a fact he is drunk. "Get out of here Jon you are drunk." I spat back. "Come on Lana, lets go back to the bedroom." Dean slurred grabbing Lana by the butt. I ran to me and Dean's bedroom but the door slammed in my face. "Dammit!!" I yelled banging on the door. I ran to the girls and cried.
Dean's POV
Lana started taking off her shirt but I put it back on her. "What's wrong?" Lana said. "I'm not doing this. I love AJ. I don't love you." I said unlocking the door. "Really when did you care about her huh?!" Lana yelled at me. "I always cared about her!! I waited my whole life to find someone who loves me and now that she finally came along I treated her like shit!!" I yelled in her face. I stepped out of the bedroom and made my way to AJ. "I heard you." She said sniffing back her tears. "I'm sorry April but I really meant what I said and I hope you realize that I'll love you no matter what or who tries to come between us." I whispered to her while wiping her tears with my hand. "How do I know you didn't just fuck her?" "Then I wouldn't to do this." After I said that I pulled her into a passionate kiss. She tensed up a little but then slowly starting to kiss back. I added a little tongue and so did she then we pulled away at the same time. "I believe you Jon." AJ said giving me a small smile. "Let's go to bed babe." I whispered in her ear. "Ok." We changed our clothes and I wrapped my arm around her petite frame. "Goodnight baby." "Goodnight Deanie."