Pool Party

AJ's POV

            So Dean said he liked me!! You know he likes me when he admits it because I mean he was never really loved as a child kinda like me. Today is the pool party Paige told us about and that me, Seth, and Dean agreed to go to. But I grew out of all my bathing suits so I need to buy more. Then Dean comes in. "Hey bab- AJ. Hey AJ" I knew he was about to call me babe but I didn't want to embarrass him. "Hey Dean. I need to go get a bathing suit I'll be back." "Can I go?" I was a bit shocked. But I had to remember that he liked me so it put my shock at ease. "Yeah I mean if you want to go you can." I stuttered at every single part of that sentence.
At the store
"Hey Dean I think this would look good." I came out wearing a pink bikini top with my blue jean shorts. "Uh yeah you look uh great. Aw AJ you are blushing." He must've seen my cheeks turn red which happens frequently. "Shut up Ambrose!" I said playfully punching his arm. "Hey that actually hurt!" He said holding his arm. "Sorry Deano." I apologized while ruffling his hair. "Ok go find the bottom." "Ok!" I yelled all the way across the store. "I found it!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Let me see!" I come out with a black bikini bottoms. "How do I look?" "Wow AJ you look... wow!" "Thanks Dean." I paid for it and we went to Paige's house. Dean insisted on driving and the yellow light turned red our fingers intertwined with each other. This is the best time in my fucked up life. I looked at him as he smiled still looking at the road. "We are here AJ!" He yelled in excitement. "Why are you so excited?" I asked. "Because I haven't been in a pool in years." "Oh okay. Well let's go!" I knocked on the door and saw Paige. "Hey my crumpet." "Hey AJ! You still look great!" "Thanks Paige. You look amazing too and you got the SmackDown Live General Manager role!" "Yeah! I was so excited! So let's go to the pool shall we?" Paige said leading me to the pool which Dean already found his way to. "Hey baby! I see you found your way to the pool." I said. "I know right babe it's like I can smell chlorine!" Dean spoke with a lot of excitement. "Awww so you two are thing now?" Paige said to my surprise genuinely because Dean and Paige dated in 2016 when I left but it looks like she is okay. "Yea-" I got cut off by Dean so I smiled and let him say what he wanted to. "Yeah we are we have been together since yesterday!" He exclaimed in happiness.
*skip pool party* and I switched to Dean's POV
Me and AJ are officially a thing now. I have never felt so happy to be with someone. And to my surprise Paige wasn't jealous she was actually sincere and caring. I was drunk and AJ drove me home. "Baby we are here!" She yelled to wake me up from my deep sleep. Unbuckling both of our seat belts. I got out of the car and stumbled on my way to the door step. I finally stopped tripping and stumbling and ran to the bed and I soon as I hit the pillow I went out. Right before I went to sleep and told AJ "I love you baby." I could tell she was smiling. "I love you too Deano." She cuddled up in my chest and we fell asleep with my arm around her petite body.

This is my first book and I want to know what I can do to make it better.