003

Melissa fixes Peter's tie in the living room of their home on the day of Jacob and Nessie's wedding. It is about an hour and a half away. Leah is getting ready in Annabelle's room, and Seth is getting ready in Peter's. They're all riding with Mel and Jared. Jared is in his and Mel's room, he is primping.

"Yo!" Paul greets as he walks in, this is the new pack hang out. "Wow, you guys look great. You too, Mel."

"Mom, you hear that dad and Rachel eloped two days ago?" Peter asks.

"How do you know that?" Paul asks. "Wait..."

"I just read it on your mind, dad." Peter smirks as he checks himself out in the mirror Annabelle bought with her money, she a part time job at the diner in Forks.

"Yeah, I know." Paul grumbles. "Stay out of my head."

Jared finally comes out looking as spiffy as Paul and Peter, Mel smiles at the guys... As does Annabelle. Seth and Leah leave the rooms, also fully dressed. Everyone is carpooling in Mel's jeep because it is big enough. Everyone else are driving themselves to Forks.
-------------------

Annabelle walks upstairs at the Cullen's house, and she finds Nessie in Alice's room.

"I can do her makeup." Annabelle coos.

"Weddings." Alice coos like she did at Edward and Bella's.. "They bring everyone together."

Nessie and Annabelle don't get along most days. She grabs the mascara wand from the vanity mirror and she begins, using her actual hands. She has hidden her gift for the evening. Nessie is smiling, she is glad Annabelle is coming around.

-----------------------------

Peter grabs a hotdog from the counter in the kitchen. Emmett kisses Rosalie before she heads upstairs.

"PJ." Emmett boasts jokingly. "Peter, you look great, man."

"You too, uncle Emmett." Peter muses, these two are close like Emmett and Mel. "When does this thing start again?"

"In a few minutes, actually." Emmett laughs. "Let's head out and find our seats, man."

Peter laughs as he and Emmett head outside, where the backyard is beautifully decorated. Peter smiles. Mel has become an interior designer with Esme. Esme got her in the office. Mel designs homes in Forks, La Push, Port Angeles, and Seattle. Peter is proud of his mom.

----------------

Melissa is sitting between Annabelle and Jared. Peter is next to the isle, on the other side of Annabelle. Charlie, Sue, Seth, and Leah are behind the family. Paul is beside Jared, and Embry next to him. Jacob is by the preacher. Peter and Mel can feel his radiating nerves from their seats. That means Jasper can, too. Jasper is in the front, though.

Jared has his hand over a ring box in his vest pocket. Only two who know about it are Peter and Paul. Peter because he read Jared's mind. He doesn't want to just be Mel's boyfriend, he wants to be her husband. He was going to propose tonight, but he won't take the spotlight of Jacob and Nessie. He will do it tomorrow, or the next day. The guys have been helping him with ideas.

The wedding march plays, and the ones attending all rise. The French doors open, revealing Nessie and Edward. Renesme is wearing Bella's old wedding dress. It had been tailored and fitted to Nessie's size. Mel smiles tearfully before Nessie reaches Jacob.

Mel grabs Jared and Annabelle's hands as they start the vows. She is very hormonal, then she suddenly feels sick.

Tell Nessie I'm sorry. Mel thinks to the mind readers and she runs in hybrid speed to an upstairs bathroom, and she throws up. Not again. She groans.

******

"Where'd mom go?" Annabelle asks her brother as the bail on the vows.

"She said to apologize to Nessie, and I felt her nausea... Bathroom, upstairs." Peter says and the two run upstairs.

Annabelle pounds on the bathroom door. "Mom?"

"She says to find Carlisle." Peter says, and Annabelle runs off, and the finds the reception in full blow.

Annabelle runs up to Carlisle. "Mom needs you; she's sick."

"Alright," Carlisle says as he turns from Elazar and Carmen. "Bring me to her."

Annabelle leads Carlisle up the stairs. "She's in there."

Carlisle knocks on the door. "Melissa?"

"She says come in." Peter says. "She thinks she is pregnant again."

Carlisle looks at Peter then to Annabelle. "Go clear my hospital room out, I need it."

"Yeah, she just passed out." Peter says and the twins vanish in hybrid speed.

Carlisle steps into the bathroom and frowns down at Melissa. She didn't do this when she had Paul's babies. He picks her up, and carries her to the private room on the third floor. Annabelle and Peter stand back and watches as Carlisle does the test.

"Oh, no." Carlisle growls.

"What?" Peter asks as he steps closer, Carlisle has been training him.

"Son, your mom is becoming a full wolf shifter." Carlisle tells him.

"Her vampire's gone?" Annabelle gasps. "But how?"

"Her wolf blood and vampire venom have been fighting for quite some time, but she kept it to herself." Carlisle says.

"She blocked off her pain from me and uncle Jasper." Peter frowns. "Her wolf's winning?"

"Son, it already has." Carlisle half smiles. "When your mom wakes up, she will be a wolf."

"Is she pregnant?" Peter and Annabelle ask at the same time.

"Yes, she is, about a week or so." Carlisle replies. "This baby's a hybrid, like you two. It'll be here in a few months."

"Can we sit with her?" Annabelle asks in a soft voice, she is worried.

Peter takes her hand, he is worried too.

"Of course, let me know when she wakes." Carlisle says. "I am going to go inform Jared and Paul."

The twins sit on each side of their mother, and take her hand. They are glad she will live. And they're going to have a sibling.