actions have consequences

I find out early the week of Halloween that this popular girls friend named Claire likes JC. While me and JC weren't talking, they talked about JC's feelings. JC is a really good friend and makes people feel special, which is how I started liking him, so it made sense. but i never was worried about claire because JC said he didn't like her, he still was hung up on me. I tried to help him get her to stop liking him, because he said thats what he wanted, but he never acted on it.

THEN, HALLOWEEN HAPPENS!

he biked over to cierras house later that night and we "watched" a movie. during this movie, we made out so many fucking times and cuddled and touched eachother. i rubbed his dick over his underwear. he touched me over my underwear. It was such a fun and crazy night. He even gave me my first ever hickey! 

We agreed to be friends with benefits. We were so physically attracted to each other but we knew dating ruined everything. I had some nice ass times.I hid this from almost everyone except for a few of my friends. I spent the week paranoid that one of Claire's friends would see the hickey and confront JC and JC would blame me.

 The weekend of halloween, there was a huge party that one of my friends was having. I have strict parents so i couldn't go, but JC went. And so did Claire and her whole entourage. They all got drunk and Claire started laying and cuddling on JC. i got a little jealous of this. 

Me and JC couldn't hang that week at all.

The next week, Diego was gone the whole week for a tournament. JC and i didn't hang any other time because of a busy schedule with cheer 4 days a week and school. That weekend WAS THE MESSIEST WEEKEND OF MY LIFE, and I WOULDNT KNOW IT!!!!!!!!

That weekend, I had to go to North Carolina to hang out with my cousins for the weekend. On the friday I left, JC and Claire hung out.

OKAY BASICALLY AS THIS WAS HAPPENING I HAD 0 CLUE SO IM GOING TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED. 

JC FUCKING REALIZED HE HAD FUCKING FEELINGS FOR MOTHERFUCKING CLAIRE!! AND ME TOO!!!

they were all cuddling and talking and stuff.

One of claires friends told him it was unfair to like us both and that choosing one over the other would hurt them. She said that the only solution was to take a break FROM ALL GIRLS!! (REMEMBER THAT- BREAK FROM ALL GIRLS!!) to think about what he truly wanted and just take a break so he wouldn't be in a complex situation. 

When he got home, he texted me saying we needed to talk. I was fast asleep when he sent this

Okay back to my perspective. I open the text and my stomach drops. I already knew this was about Claire. I asked JC what it was. he told me everything that happened. On instinct, I began bawling crying behind the couch of my cousins house.

I was so broken. I was still in love with him and he wanted a break. I agreed though that a break from all girls was the best because at least he didn't choose claire over me.

The day was spent crying and thinking , like, DAMN THIS IS REALLY IT.

He said break though, so i was pretty hopeful. Little did I know that a break from all girls meant a break from me so he could hook up with claire and get with me later. :)