true fwb

The next Wednesday was a field trip to Epcot. It was an educational one though so it sucked but Claire wasn't at school so he went with Me, morgan, cierra, tanner, diego, and a few other boys. Him and I flirted a lot and found little ways to hug and cuddle and touch because it was super cold outside, at least for FL standards.

We were walking around right before lunch when he stole my Hot Hands, which is a hand warmer, and put it in his pocket.

I told him to give it back and he told me to come get it. So i said I will, but not at the moment because we were walking. he made himself have a semi-boner just for me to "grab my hot hands".

We sat down at lunch and i asked him if he even still had my hothands. he said yes, so I was like WHY THE FUCK NOT?? So i reached into his sweatpants pocket and went straight for his dick that was already hard and started to rub it through his pocket even though the positioning was weird af. he got paranoid that diego would see, though, so he pulled my hand out. We ate lunch and after, while everyone else was still eating, we were just talking. He put his hand on my thigh. It felt so fucking good and i was tingling and feeling it every fucking place in my body!!!

They then made a joke and pranked me saying that this middle school hoe girl that likes JC gave him a hand job back when we were still dating. I got so pissed because i hate the girl they were talking about and i refused to talk to him. He kept saying sorry im sorry mere and touching my thigh and moving his hand higher and higher and pulling me towards him but i wasn't budging (EVEN THO EVERY BONE IN MY BODY WANTED TO). he asked me "so, you wouldn't kiss me right now?" and i said no because i did not want to share germs with the girl. He laughed and said it was a joke and he then asked me if I still didn't want to kiss him. He embarrassed me so I said "no, but ur hand there is changing my mind". he kept it there a bit longer until it was time to go. 

We went somewhere to sit and we ate candy. he got the last piece of a candy i wanted to try so i asked him to split it in half for me. he put it in his mouth and bit it in half, and put the other half on the tip of his tongue/lips and said for me to come get it.

Obviously i knew that if i did kiss him right then and there, word would get around because one of the guys in our group was friends with Claire's friend. also it would make things awkward and i didn't think he would want to do that since he DESPISES pda, which makes sense because i dont like it either really. so i didn't. but later he texted me saying he wanted me to. 

dont you think that what we are is like a true friends with benefits???? all i want with him is what we have rn but without claire.