Your Past and Future. (Chapter 2)

You been running the streets for so long you don't even remember how long it has been.  You have no house to call home. And no family members that you know of.  You could say the streets is your home, you know them like the back of your hand. The ins and outs of every alleyway, side streets.

You started making your money by pickpocketing random civilians. It wasn't easy at first the first few times you got caught and throw in jail. By the time you got out you learn how to do it better from the inmates inside. The police was going to keep you inside, but thought you already a stain in society and thought you be better off dead anyways.

Yet one day you tried to pickpocket the wrong dude. You really thought  he was going to kill you with the look  he had on him. Yet he started to laugh and smiled at you.

"Kid you have guts to do that to me." The  stranger laughs again.

"I have no idea what you are talking about old man." You snorted.

"Are you going to say that you didnt try to pickpocket my wallet off of me?" He looks at you with stern eyes.

"Even if I did whats it to you?"

"Kid, I been in the game for a long time. I done stuff you wouldn't believe. I also know that you have been doing this for a long time, I have been watching you for a while. I also know you arent human, but an Inu.

"How you know!" You tense up.

"Son, my family and I run this town. We know everyone and who and what they are. I would like you bring you with and become part of that. You have great potential."

And that is how you were introduce into the fallen angel mafia. Now your life is forfeit as your mind drifts off into slumber. You slowly open up your eyes a few hours later at least you think it was a few hours.  You saw a blonde girl that looks like she was wearing a nun outfit, she was leaning over you with her hands showing a green light coming from them. You just thought you were going crazy and probably was already dead.

"I see you are awake please dont move your injuries are severe im doing the best I can to heal you. My name is Asia Argento."

"Hi Asia my name is"

Before you could tell her your name, you passed out again. So your mind just wanders around as this girl is trying to heal you. Is she some kind of angel? Do you really deserve to live? You have done some horrible things in the past. If you make it out of this you promise you will be a better man. Your eyes open once again and you feel a lot better. Asia was still in the room with you.

"Hi Asia, I feel a little bit better thanks. My name is (F/N)." You sit up slowly noticing bandages on your stomach.

"Im glad that you are awake and you're welcome." Asia smiles brightly

"Are you an angel? I have heard about them before never met one though." You laugh.

"No I am not an angel. Yet before, I can say anything else my master wants to talk to you." Asia sits up and walks out of the room.

She isnt an angel? You thought she looks like one and she sounded like one. Not to mention she is wearing what looks like a nun outfit. And who is her master? And why did they want Asia to heal you? So many questions ran through your head.

A few minutes later a girl with red head entered the room along a girl with black hair then a blonde dude and another dude with brown hair. Last but least was a girl with blue hair, Asia which you just met and one more enter a girl with white hair. You swear that you saw her before. You try to recall where you seen her then it hits you that she is the one who saved you, but you cant remember her named for the life of you.