Streamy Shower (Chapter 9)

You couldn't say no to Koneko as you enter the bathroom with her as well. She shuts the door and locked it this time. Guess she doesn't want anyone else walking in with the both of you in the shower together especially a guy named Issei who is bound to be stupid and walk in without knocking like you did.

You try to look around the bathroom looking at Koneko's body was hard enough. You thought she had a cute body, but you didn't want to seem like a pervert at the same time even though she wanted you in here with her at the same time. You never saw this side of her usually she hurts guys that would dare to peak at her naked.

"You aren't the only who is shy about this (F/N)." Koneko blushes.

"I don't know what to do Koneko. I never saw a girl naked in my life."

"Its ok (F/N) let me take the lead. I read books on this."

The stream from the shower was building up at the moment as it was getting hot in here more than one way. You aren't sure what Koneko meant by reading these books she mention, but you let her take the lead with whatever she has planned out.

"A lemon scene? I say yes the first one in the story. As always if you wish to skip go to the next bold point."

Koneko pushes you against the shower wall and starts to lick your neck and chest. Her tongue felt good as she was licking those areas as you never felt experience of pleasure so to say.

"Already hard? That was fast." Koneko said in a amaze.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, I am glad."

Before you knew it Koneko takes her right hand and grips your rod and starts to move her hand up and down on it.  Her touch felt amazing better than when you ever did it yourself. She quickly got the hang of it then starts to lick it like she was licking a popsicle. Then she went on to sucking on your meat. If she is a beginner than she is a natural, yet this was your first time experience it as well.

She bobs her head back and forth sucking on you. She takes your hand and put it on one of her breasts and had you squeeze it. She starts going faster as she was enjoying it much as you were. You could feel that you were building up a storm inside.

"Koneko I think I'm going to cum."

"In my mouth please, I wanna taste it." You heard Koneko mumble.

As she said that you start to shoot out your goo into her mouth. She lets go of your dick and smiles at she licks the last of your cum off her lips and on your tool. She then opens her legs and blushes.

"Its your turn, I supposed."

You gulp you never did this before what if you mess up? You seen porn videos of guys doing this to their ladies, but seeing and doing it is totally different. What if she doesn't enjoy it? As you knelt down looking at her pussy.

As you gently stroked her pussy with your  fingers. She had a beautiful pussy and you took a moment to admire it. You played with her pussy, teasing Koneko  a bit so that she was good and wet by the time you put your fingers inside of her. She let out a cute little  moan as you felt around inside of her, trying your best to find the sweet spot that would make her lose control.

Koneko let out a whimper as you push  against the inside of her pussy with your fingers. You then instantly buried your  face in between her legs and start licking and sucking all her orgasm juice like a thirsty Inu that you are.

"Fuck! You're so good" Koneko yells as she grips your head.

Koneko began to grind her pussy on your mouth, working her clit against your tongue until she was merely using your face to get herself off. You  look up at her in disbelief. Koneko was fucking you back. Before anything else happen you heard a knock on the door.

"Hurry up whoever is in there. I need to take shower myself." Issei calls out.

"Dammit Issei." You whisper under your breath.

First lemon has come to the end with Koneko and the reader. If you skip you can start here.

"That was amazing (F/N), I am happy to experience it with you." Koneko smiles.

"I am the same with you, Koneko. Hopefully we can go all the way next time." You laugh.

"Maybe if Issei doesn't  interrupt again, but I would like to one day with you."

You both quickly got your fresh clean clothes on as you know Issei was waiting outside of the doorway for his shower knowing him the other ladies of the house will joined him. You wonder if he is a virgin like you are. You open the door as Issei looks at both of you.

"Did something happen in here? Wasn't expecting to see the both of you come out.  She didn't hurt you did she (F/N)?"

"No, I didn't Issei because he isn't a pervert like you are."

"So what did happen in here?" Issei grins.

Once again you watch as Koneko punches Issei in the stomach and one more time he is on the ground holding his stomach. You don't think he will ever learn not to be a perverted person. Least he has a kind heart from what you heard guess that makes it up for it.

"I be in my room." Koneko walks off.

"Oh Issei." You lean down and helped him up.

"Sorry man."

"So who is making babies with me tonight? I see two gentleman at the bathroom door."

Xenovia appears behind the both of you and Issei. Earlier today you saw Issei taking condoms from her, but now she has more of them. She must have a source where she keeps getting them from.

"Woah, I didn't sign up for baby making." You took off.

"Well guess that leaves you Issei." Xenovia pushes Issei in the bathroom.

You enter your room as you sat down on the chair. You have to apologize to Issei for leaving him like that, but baby making is something that isn't in your eyesight for a long time and if it was it has to be with Koneko. You start to think about your father. If he is around what about your mother? Is she still alive as well? Only time will tell if you give him a chance

But that isn't anything to worry about right now. Giving him a chance is what worries you.  He could have searched for you the day you disappeared, but now he shows up after all this time and wants to reconnect with you? You aren't sure what to do anymore.

So Koneko and yourself had a intimate moment in the shower. Maybe one day you two will go all the way. 

And you still aren't sure if you should give your father a chance, but he could be telling the truth who knows.

If you have enjoyed this chapter leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.