Soaking Wet (Chapter 8)

Once you got back to Issei's house Koneko and yourself were soaking wet from head to toe. You could feel water in your shoes which was starting to feel uncomfortable. You probably actually do smell like a wet dog now since you are a Inu.

"Oh my gosh (F/N) and Koneko we were worried about you two. Where the hell have you two been at?"

Rias walks down the stairs shaking her head at you both. Koneko and you look at each other with a smile. Should you really tell her that you both were just kissing in the rain for the fun of it? Or maybe it be a bad idea. You aren't even part of the Gremory household.

"I think they might have been up to something my dear Rias." Akeno giggles.

"I see, but it is still unacceptable having me worry to death. I wouldn't know what I would do if I lost Koneko or (F/N) who is under my protection." Rias sighs.

"Come on Rias, I think you are being too hard on them. Don't forget you know it feels to be in love. And who wouldn't want to kiss that handsome Inu?" Akeno licks her lips.

"Don't you dare Akeno." Koneko spoke up.

"I'm just teasing sweetie. I am happy for the both of you." Akeno smiles.

"I guess you are right Akeno. I know how it feels, but I am in love with a moron." Rias said quietly.

"Hey ma... Jesus dude did you two fall in a river?"

Issei came round the corner looking at you two from head to toe. From his point of a view you two could really have fallen in water, but from what you know of Issei, he is an idiot and should have realized it was raining outside.

"Totally we just jump in for fun." You laugh.

"What are you looking at Issei?"

Koneko looks dead straight at him. He wasnt even replying back to what she ask. His eyes were widen and looks like he was having a nose bleed from the looks of it. You look at Koneko and notice that she was wearing her school uniform and it being white it started to be see through from the water. You tug on her shirt and pointed down. Before you could even say anything, Koneko punch Issei in the stomach.

"Owe what was that for Koneko?" Issei came back to reality.

"For being a pervert like always Issei. Now I gotta go take a hot shower and if you dare try to peak you will be less of a man after I am done." Koneko storms off..

"Yes I hear loud and clear." Issei gulps.

"And what about you (F/N)?" Akeno asks.

"What about me?" You reply.

"Going to take a shower? Need someone to help clean you?" Akeno winks.

"Stop it Akeno, you know better." Rias raise her voice.

"Fine fine I am just trying to have some fun."

"You know how big my house is now, I am still surprised we only have one bathroom what is up with that?" Issei ask.

"You already know why for baby making." Xenovia grabs him by the arm.

"Oh right that is why wait what!? No that isn't why. And where are you finding these condoms at stop that!" Issei grabs them.

"So I heard about my father going back home?" You question them.

"Yeah he did hun. He wanted us to tell you, he will give you some time to think if you wanted to reconnect with him." Rias spoke.

"I don't know if I want too, I don't even know him."

"I be honest (F/N) maybe you should give it a try. For the longest time, I hated my father and I was wrong for it." Akeno said with a soft tone in her voice.

You left them all alone after that while Akeno, Rias and Xenovia fights over Issei. No idea where the other household members are at. You went to your room to grab some clothes for a hot shower for yourself. You wanted to get out of the wet clothes fast as you can now you were in them way too long than you wanted to be.

You walk to the bathroom with a towel on thinking Koneko is already out by now. You wouldn't mind talking to her after your shower maybe to see how she is. You open the door to the bathroom lost in thoughts before you realize you didn't even knock just in case.

You saw Koneko still taking a shower. You froze up, you never even seen a girl naked in your life. You didn't know what to do. Koneko notice you and you thought your life is over now. She will murder you or she will start calling you a pervert as well like she does with Issei. There goes your chance with her.

"I am so sorry, Koneko! I thought you were done. I should have knock." You yell.

"Its fine." Koneko said softly.

"I be leaving now."

You were about to shut the door to the bathroom door as Koneko grabs you by your arm. She looks at you with her beautiful eyes. You tried your best not to look at her naked body, but its getting the best of you. You don't know what to say or do.

"Please don't leave and  join me in the shower (F/N/)"

So it seems you and Koneko may start becoming a couple soon enough even the Rias gang is fine with it.

Should you give your father a chance like Akeno said? And now you have Koneko who wants you to shower with her.

If you have enjoyed this chapter leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.