Christmas (Chapter 3)

Like Koneko said you decided to stay at Issei place for a while. Plus you are still resting from your injuries, Asia was doing pretty well healing most of them up, but you were still sore to the dickens. You finally was able to fully move around the room without trouble even with your soreness. It felt great to walk around the room. You thought you be bed ridden for a while longer. A knock came from the door as Issei walks in smiling.

"Merry Christmas (F/N)."

"Huh Christmas?" You scratch your head.

"What you dont know what Christmas is?" Issei frowns.

"I do just a long story." You replied.

"Well come on Kiba, Gasper and the girls are waiting for you."

"Waiting for me ok?" You raise an eyebrow.

Issei waves his hand to follow him. What do the others want? You still barely know them at all. Yet you rather not be rude so you play along with whatever they got plan. They done so much for you already. Healing you, hidding you from your new found enemies and giving you a home for the time being. Issei led you to a large living room where a tree was decorated from top to bottom.

"Merry Christmas." Everyone said to you.

"Uhh Merry Christmas, I guess?"

"You seem surprise at the words." Xenovia said.

"He did said it was a long story." Issei spoke.

"Long story? Like what?" Gasper looks at you.

"As most of you know by now that I never had a home growing up. Hell dont even know my own parents. I really have no idea how, I survived for so long beside the obvious stealing and becoming part of the mafia of fallen angels. So Christmas isnt something I actually celebrated. Like I know what it is, but never done it. Im just a lonely soul for the holidays."

"Oh my thats so sad." Asia wipes a tear from her eye.

"Poor dude." Akeno said.

"I probably should go back to my room, I dont want to ruin your guys Christmas at all."

"You better not go back. I will drag you back here again." Koneko huffs.

"Wait what?"

"You heard me dog boy?"

"Hahaha isnt that cute a cat is threatening a dog." Issei laughs.

"Do you want to get hurt pervert?" Koneko pops her knuckles.

"Come on guys its Christmas. And Koneko is right you're our friend now. You dont have to celebrate with us if you dont want to, but we be here if you need us at all." Rias smiles.

"I guess, I can stay for a while to see what this whole Christmas is about." You plop a seat on the couch next to Koneko.

So huh this girl is the one who saved your ass and that guy over there named Kiba helped. You look up and down at her. Yeah she maybe small, but she is pretty darn cute. And Issei said she is a cat? So she is a Neko huh? You dont think you ever ran into one of them before so this is your first time. Yet something about her was so damn adorable. Your thoughts overtook you until you notice Koneko was blushing. You realize you never did take your eyes off of her. You quickly turn your head.

"Im sorry, I was lost in my own thoughts."

"I could tell." Koneko laughs.

So you lived with fallen angels for over 2 years and now you are living with devils. How times do change. Yet how long will you be living here? You arent part of Rias's household even if they say you friends with them now. Maybe they just feel guilty for your past. Soon you may have to move on from them as well. They are putting their own lives on the line for you. Not to mention the mafia may still follow out their plans to kill every single devil living in the town. You cant let them put themselves in danger any longer.

"Come grab some warm cookies guys." Akeno yelled from the kitchen.

So everyone made their way to the kitchen including yourself. You was walking next to Koneko looking around the  decorations that were put up, but one caught your eyes. It look like a plant hanging from the ceiling.

"Uhh whats that?" You ask pointing up.

"Dude thats a mistletoe. You are suppose to kiss the person who is also underneath it. Man you really are out of touch on Christmas." Issei shakes his head. "Wait"

Issei looks at you then at Koneko then back at you. His face lights up like Christmas tree lights. It look like, he was about to laugh like a crazy man. As he points at you two.

"Sorry man good luck with Koneko kissing you. She isnt the type to do things like that. My ass should know when she kick it when I spied on her before."

"Thats your own fault dude."

"See Issei, he even thinks you are a pervert. And just, because he doesnt seem like the pervy type, I do something special." Koneko winks.

Koneko looks at you and puts her arms around your neck. You have no idea what she is doing. Yet you just went with it. Koneko move her head closer and started kissing your lips gently. You were shock, you never even kiss a girl before so this was so new to you. Yet it felt so right so instead of pulling away, you kiss her back. The kiss felt like it lasted for a life time.

"Wow I never seen Koneko like this at all. Rias said.

"How was that?" Koneko blushes at you.

"It was great. My first kiss actually." You blush back.

Everyone else just stared with their mouth open. They really couldnt believe seeing Koneko act this way. You had no idea though since they known her for a lot longer.

"Guys I said cookies are wait whats going on? Why are Koneko and (F/N) blushing for? Akeno asks.

So you decided to spend Christmas with everyone to pay back for everything they have done for you.  Your mind came across to Koneko and hell she even kiss you for some reason was it just for the mistletoe?

To be honest I had no idea how this Christmas story would turn out to be. I kinda wanted to do something different from my last year Christmas story. So I put my mind to work on this story for it. 

As always leave a vote, comment. And have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hanukkah and so on. And stay tune to see what happens next, love you all.