The Hotel Room (Chapter 11)

The horror you saw was unbelievable. The room seems like a war zone has happen. Papers were scattered all over the floor. The bed was broken in half. The tv was smashed. You could hear water running from the bathroom and saw that it was running into the main room

As you look closer, you could see fallen angel feathers all over the floor. There had to be at least three fallen angels dead with all these feathers. Yet your father was no where in sight where could he have he gone to?

"Are there any clues? Damn." You said out loud.

And why did no hotel guest report anything about this? Did they get their memory wipe or somehow? You have known fallen angels could wipe memories from people after they attack. Even Issei told you that when his first ex tried to kill him and his friends didn't remember meeting the girl at all.

"Is this my fault for not letting him in my life sooner?" You sigh.

"No it isn't." A voice said.

Before you could say another word. Rias and rest of the household appeared from a portal. Just like you they each had a certain shock to their face as they look around the room. Who wouldn't have a face like that after seeing a room like this?

"What the hell happen here Rias? Beside it being obvious that there was an attack?" You said sarcastically.

"Calm down (F/N). We didn't know ourselves until the barrier was down. We thought it was your father's doing at first until his presence disappeared" Akeno said.

"Barrier?" You question.

"Basically no one can enter or leave until it goes away." Koneko reply.

"Rias have you noticed the fallen angels feathers?" Kiba pointed out.

"I have. Why does it seem like everytime there is an attack they always seem to be the culprit?" Rias shook her head.

"Because they're douchebags." Issei added. " Hey man you ok? They didn't hurt you did they?"

"No, I didn't see one in sight. I don't even know where my father is at. Heh once again. What a surprise." You said.

"Do you think it could be those fallen angel mafia that (F/N) used to run with?" Asia asked.

"What would they want with my father?"

"I'm not sure myself, but if they did find out your father wanted to reconnect with you they could have kidnapped him and want to exchange him for you." Xenovia said.

"Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. Once you are in that sort of thing there is no way out beside death." You smile weakly.

"What are we going to do?" Gasper cries out.

"Nothing Gasper well you guys aren't going to do anything. Just go home and forget about me. If they do have my father, I will find him and do the deal if Xenovia said might be true."

"Bullshit where you go, I am following you."

Koneko walked up to you and slap you across the face. You just stared at her in shock, because you wasn't sure why she really smacked you. Yet you do kinda understand why she did as well. You are going to sacrifice your life and that means you guys will never be together ever again.

"Dude are crazy? I'm coming with as well. What about you Kiba?" Issei smirk.

"Well if they have good users with  swords then I am down." Kiba smiles.

"I'm with Kiba plus, I feel like I'm getting rusty myself." Xenovia smiles.

"More pain for my enemies means more fun for me." Akeno licks her lips.

"I can do the healing!" Asia cheers.

"I can always stopped time as well." Gasper cheered as well.

"Guess, I have no choice but to follow along so everyone be careful." Rossweisse said.

"Well there you have it (F/N). Plus you are family to us even if you aren't part of the household. You been with us forever. So we will protect you no matter what." Rias smiles.

"This isn't your fight though guys." You shook your head.

"It is our fight now. They mess with one of us they mess with all of us." Issei puts a hand on your shoulder.

"The pervert is right (F/N). Plus I am not losing you to some scumbags." Koneko grappled you into a hug.

"Thanks everyone."

You started to cry. You never had an actual family who cared about you so much. Is this what family is all about? Loving and protecting one another? You don't know much about family. Yet your heart feels warm with the love you are receiving.

"Wait a minute." Issei spoke up.

"What is it?" Rias replied.

"Aren't we at peace with the fallen angels? We just can't attack them without starting another war."

"That is pretty good of you for you being an idiot." Koneko said.

"Really Koneko your words string me sometimes." Issei looks down.

"Don't worry. I already talked to Azazel before all of this happened,  he doesn't considered them to be fallen angels at all just trash that should be thrown out." Rias said.

"So doesn't matter what happens to them?" You ask.

"Nope. Let them live or let them die is our choice." Akeno smiles.

Damn Akeno can be scary sometimes. Especially since is a big fan of S&M. Lucky you are on her side now, you be afraid to take on The Priestess of Thunder.

Yet the biggest question is do they really have your father? There is no evidence that they captured him. It may not even be them and some random fallen angels decided to attack your father. Only if he left something for you to figure out.

And if they do have your father, you know you be walking into a trap to save him. Is he really worth all the trouble? Maybe so and maybe he really want to reconnect with you plus you still gotta figure out where your mother is at and why she isn't with your father.

So the hotel room was a mess and no one in the hotel every decided to check. Erased memory?

And now the Rias gang wants to help you rescue your father yet do the fallen angel mafia really have your father?

If you have enjoyed this chapter leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.