Akeno's Advice (Chapter 10)

You sat on your bed thinking about last night and what you and Koneko did in the shower. You wonder if it would ever happen again or was it just a one night stand sort of deal? Yet this isn't the time to worry about your girls. Your father is still in town and he wants an answer from you.

You would love to have him in your life and have a father yet you are afraid that he will abandon you again and you be left all alone in the world once more. And you still have no idea where your mother is at. He never told you anything about her.

"What am, I suppose to do?" You groan.

You heard a knock on the other side of your door. At first you were hoping it was Koneko as you felt comfort being around her, but it was a different voice a voice you wasn't expecting to hear from this early in the morning. It was Akeno.

"May I come in?" Akeno asks.

"Sure be my guest." You replied.

Akeno opens the door and smiles. She had hair down which wasn't something you normally seen. Akeno was wearing some black lingerie which you wonder why in the hell is she walking around in that sort of thing or maybe the house of Gremory is closer than you thought.

Akeno was a beauty well all the girls in the household was beautiful and they each have their own sexy look about them, but your heart belongs to Koneko and in your eyes she is the only one you want to be with.

"Don't mind the outfit." Akeno laughs.

"Yeah, I try not to."

"But, you do look so cute are you blushing right now?" Akeno licks her lips.

"Why are you here Akeno?"

"My my straight to business, I like that sometimes."

Akeno sat on the bed next to you. God the first thought was it Koneko walks in what would she do? Probably eat you alive if she thought you was doing something with Akeno.

"Anyways I'm here because, I know you been thinking about what to do with your father."

"How do you know Akeno?" You ask her.

"Because, I been in the same boat as you hun."

"How so?"

"My father, Baraqiel I am sure you heard of him since you ran with the fallen angel mafia. His name probably came up a few times when you spent your time with them."

"He was with them?" You wonder.

"Oh heavens no (F/N), I just mean he is
Vice Governor General of the fallen angels so I'm sure they tried to find a way around him to do their shady deals."

"You sure know a lot about the crowd, I ran with Akeno."

"I know a lot of things." Akeno giggles.

Akeno gets up and stretches and looks at you as you turn your head away pretty much quick. You never met a girl like Akeno who loves to be so dirty. But that isn't the point either, you don't want her.

"So what about your father?"

"Oh yeah. Well for the longest time, I hated my father. I blame him for my mother's death for not protecting her. I didn't want anything to do with him even when he wanted in my life. I despise being around him."

"What happen then?"

You never thought Akeno would tell you something this personal. And you realize that she understands what you are going through, you were abandon by your parents at a young age and you hate them for it.

"I realize, I was being an idiot." "He protected me against a fight against Loki and when I saw him injury, I froze in panicked." She laughs slightly.

"I'm sorry to hear that Akeno."

"Don't be (F/N), I just wanna say maybe give your father a chance. Maybe the story you know isn't the truth."

"I'm just afraid to get hurt again, I was so young when I was abandon."

"I know you may be afraid. But you are family to us even if you aren't part of the Rias's household" Akeno cups your cheeks.

"Maybe, I will." You sigh.

Before she could even reply you heard another voice from the doorway. You didn't even notice the door was open you thought Akeno closed it when she entered. It was the one and only Koneko. Shit and Akeno is touching you as well.

"(F/N) and Akeno what are you doing?" Koneko face was red.

"I'm just giving him a prep talk my dear Koneko." Akeno laughs.

"In your lingerie? That is so hard to believe." Koneko huffs.

"Well, he is a young man and all so cute. I must be leaving now Issei should be up by now."

Akeno left as you heard her skipping down the hallway. As you felt the eyes of Koneko on you. You actually felt scared because you never felt something like this before. This feels worst than your near death beating you had.

"Do you think I should dress like that?" Was the first thing Koneko ask.

"What no?" You replied.

"So you think Akeno should only dress like that? I mean, I know she has larger breasts than I do. And would probably do things, I wouldn't do." Koneko tears up.

"Don't cry, Koneko."

You got up and ran to her and pulled her into a hug. At first Koneko tried to fight the hug, but then she submitted to defeat and let it happen. Dammit Akeno look what you did.

"Its hard not to when I seen what she was wearing and her holding your face with her hands. Thought you guys were doing something behind everyone's backs especially mine."

"We wasn't doing anything, I promise you that Koneko." You kiss the top of her head.

"What really happen (F/N)?" Koneko sniffles in your shirt.

"Akeno was telling the truth. She really was giving me a prep talk about what I should do with my father. She even told me about her father Baraqiel and her past."

"She did?" Koneko looks up.

Your heart felt broken as you saw the tears run down her face and her eyes being watery from crying. You never wanted her to cry and you wish you could have went back in time for you couldn't see her tears.

"I did." Akeno appeared right next to you two.

Dammit Akeno this is not the time to appear again. Koneko feels heart broken and probably betrayed by you and including myself for letting you talk to me in the outfit you had on.

"I didn't mean to make you cry." Akeno grips Koneko in a hug.

"I'm sorry for over reacting." Koneko said softly.

"No, I am sorry for not thinking about your feelings Koneko. I am to blame don't blame (F/N). He is a good guy and he didn't even try to look at me once. I think he only has eyes for one person."

-Few hours later-

You thought about what happen eariler. You were so afraid that Koneko would tell you off, but she apologized to you for trying to think something was going on with you and Akeno. She even laid her head on your lap as you were relaxing. She wanted to be closer to you.

Well you are at the hotel the hotel your father was staying at. You arrived at the room, he is supposed to be living at for the time being as you lift your hand up to knock on the door. You noticed the door was open slightly. You push the door open to the room and the horror you faced felt unreal.

So Akeno caused quiet the stir, but least everything was worked on at the end. And Koneko never felt closer to you than before.

And what horror waits for you in the hotel room where your father is supposed to be staying at.

If you have enjoyed this chapter leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.