Your Father (Chapter 7)

Did this man just call you his son? He must be delusional, because he is no way your father. You always been alone since you were born least far as you can remember.

"Son? who are you joking? I have no father." You laugh.

"You may not believe it, but I am your father."

The dude who claims to be your father showed his true form with his ears poking up and tail coming out. He really does look like you just  much older. But still if he is your father why is he here now? Why did he come all of sudden?

Everyone else in the room look back at you then the man. They stood quiet as a mouse since it was something they couldn't put their thoughts to their words. Before you could say anything else, Koneko spoke up.

"What is your name? And why are you here?" Koneko question.

Koneko grabs on your onto your arm tightly and stares dead into the man waiting for his answer. You can feel her grip getting tighter as the room is dead silence. Is Koneko really worried about you?

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself,  I am sorry my name is Chevelle. Just like my son I am also a Inu, but you can already tell by my looks. And I am here to get reacquaint with my lost son."

Chevelle smiles and bows down to you and Koneko. You still don't know what to think about the man saying he is your father. If he is your father then where is your mother? You don't trust this dude at all there is something fishy about him.

"Chevelle is it? I for one won't have it if you are telling lies. Even if (F/N) isn't part of my household, he is still family to us. If you try to hurt him in anyway you would deal with the house of Gremory." Rias stood up.

"Oh yes I heard about the household of Gremory.  Your brother is the new Lucifer is he not? I wouldn't dare try to mess with your family or anyone that you're protecting. I am being truthful, I just want my son back."

"You can let go of me now Koneko my arm is starting to hurt now." You laugh.

"I will not." Koneko moves closer.

"Koneko you say? Why I know that name. You sister is the lovely Kuroka is she not?" Chevelle said.

"I wouldn't say lovely more like bitchy." Issei sighs.

"How do you know my sister?" Koneko raises an eyebrow.

"That is another question for another time, I will answer it soon. Just say we are acquaintances. So what would it be my son? Can you give me a chance?"

"Stop calling me your son. Even if you are my father it doesn't matter to me. You abandon me to defend for myself. I was fucking so young, I didn't even know the damn world or how cruel it was."

"Please let me explain."

"Shut up. There was so many times, I wanna give up and just let fate take me. I didn't wanna live anymore, I hated everything I had to do to survive. I hated joining the fallen angel Mafia, I had no where else to go. When they almost killed me, I was happy that my life was almost gone."

"I'm sorry son."

"I said shut up, I am not finish talking. When I was bleeding out on the ground. These people saved me and they didn't have too. They let me stay in their own damn house. They fed me, gave me clothes even let me attend to their school now. They are my family. You are just some guy who I don't know. I won't call you father or anything else. I'm leaving."

You brush off Koneko and turn around walking towards the door before anyone stop you, you open the door and slam it. You just kept walking until you was out of the building out of sight from the school. Out of sight from everyone. You just want to be alone now with your thoughts.

You put your back against a large wooden tree as you close your eyes to gather all your thoughts at once. You have no idea what to do now. He wants you to be in his life. Yet why did he abandon you back then? Was it on purpose or by accident? Should you even call him father? You heard a crack of a tree branch on the ground as your eyes open to look around.

"Who's there?" You called out.

Is was pretty dark out now. You had no idea you been out this late already. Did you fall asleep standing up? The moonlight was shining through the trees as the crickets  chirps. You almost called again when you see a small figure with white hair appear out of the forest.

"It's just me." Koneko said.

"How dare you find me?"

"Wasn't easy, I looked everywhere for you. We was worried about you when you stormed out."

"And what about my old man?"

"He went home. He just want you to give it some time."

Koneko moves closer to you and she stares in your eyes. You stare back at her gorgeous eyes you never really thought about them until now. You felt a tear rolling down your face. As Koneko put her hand on you face.

"I don't know what to do Koneko"

Before she even replied. She locks lips with yours and starts to kiss you. You just rolled with it and wrap your arms around her. In this moment you just want it to her and only her for now on. As the the clouds move closer and started to sprinkle rain on you guys. In the distance you hear a frog coming out to play.

"I love you, Koneko." You pull from the kiss to say it.

"I love you too (F/N)"

Koneko and yourself went back to kissing as the rain start to come in faster as your clothes getting soak to the dickens. You guys just stood there with lock lips without a care in the world.

Should your father really be given a chance to be in your life? Maybe he is telling the truth.

And you finally told Koneko how you felt and she did the same thing.

Sorry for the long wait, but if you enjoyed the chapter leave a vote, comment and stay tune. Love you all.