Chapter 8 - Season 7, It's Time for a Wedding!

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/99935

THEN

From 6.21 - Let It Bleed: In TJz, The Demons were affected by Ness' exorcism over the speakers, trying to pull through. One knocked over a lit candle over onto spilled alcohol on the floor, making the floor catch fire immediately. The fire spread all over the bar as if alcohol or gasoline had been spread before Ness had gotten there. The front door was blocked off by fire. The Demons were pushing through the exorcism, on their way toward Ness. Ness shot them all, backing away toward the back room, away from the flames as quick as she could.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 - Meet the New Boss) "TJz burned down around you. You almost got burned alive."

From 6.21 - Let It Bleed: On the dock outside of TJz, The fire was spreading outside of TJz, all over the dock, blocking the way to any of the stairs to the parking lot or way out, toward Ness, making her back away toward the lake. Ness knew there was no way she could get past the flames, the only exit being the lake behind her, turning around, hesitating, looking back over the flames, letting herself fall into the water below. She pushed her way to the surface, gasping for breath. She backed away through the waves, breathing heavily, coughing, trying to breathe, looking around, seeing the ramp toward the parking lot. Crowley arrived, using magic to levitate Ness, taking her away.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 - Meet the New Boss) "Then you nearly drowned. Got kidnapped."

From 6.21 - Let It Bleed: In the warehouse, Ness/Demon restrained Bobby from behind, holding Catty's Knife to his throat, letting her eyes turn completely, Demon black. Later, she stabbed herself in the stomach.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 - Meet the New Boss) "Possessed by a Demon."

From 6.21 - Let It Bleed: In the car, Sam was driving. Bobby was in the passenger seat. Catty, Scarlett and Dean were in the backseat. Dean was holding Ness' dead body in his arms.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 - Meet the New Boss) "You died."

From 6.21 - Let It Bleed: In Ness' hospital room, Octavia put two fingers to Ness' forehead, bringing her back. Ness gasped alive, looking around in confusion.

Dean: (voice over from 7.01 - Meet the New Boss) "And brought back to life by Ava before she died."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Zane and Crowley's Lab, Octavia was killed by Balthazar, who then forced Castiel to kill Angelos.

Scarlett: (voice over from 7.03 - The Girl Next Door) "And then when you lose three of your friends."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the water reservoir, Leviathan!Castiel walked into the reservoir, into the water, arms raised at his side. Ness, Scarlett, Sam, Catty, Dean and Bobby ran through the gate, watching as he walked under. A whirlpool appeared, black liquid radiating out from it in all directions, disappearing.

Scarlett: (voice over from 7.03 - The Girl Next Door) "Levis come into the picture."

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: Outside what used to be Bobby's House, Bobby's House was burned to the ground, leaving nothing and possibly no one inside. The Impala pulled up. Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean got out of the car, worried, horrified and in denial.

Scarlett: (voice over from 7.03 - The Girl Next Door) "And they burn down Bobby's house, your home for all your life until you and Dean moved in together."