Chapter 23 - Survival of the Fittest

Outfits in the external link

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In Singer Salvage Yard, Dean, Ness, Scarlett, Catty, Sam and Bobby watched the body of Octavia burn away into nothing somberly.

From 7.05 - Shut Up, Dr. Phil: In Jenny's Apartment, Dean kicked in the door, running inside. Scarlett, Sam and Catty followed. Scarlett found the coin on top of the cabinets, placing it on the counter, drawing her gun, shooting the coin to destroy it and a piece of the counter with it.

Ness' Car drove down the road.

From 7.17 - Born Again Identity: In the parking lot, Castiel hesitated, grabbing Demon 1 by the front of his shirt, putting a hand on his head, smiting him, killing him with a flash of bright white light. Angelos grabbed Demon 2 by the head, smiting him, killing him with a flash of bright white light.

From 7.13 - The Slice Girls: In the hallway, Charlene and the Amazon walked closer, grabbing Catty and Scarlett by their jackets, pulling them up from the floor, pushing them against the wall, knifes against their throats. They were both suddenly shot in the back. They let Catty and Scarlett go, falling to the floor, dead. Ness was standing behind Charlene and the Amazon with her gun raised.

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: Outside the house, Dean punched the security guard in the face, making him fall to the ground, unconscious.

From 7.11 - Adventures In Babysitting: In the warehouse, Ness grabbed a metal bar, hitting Sally in the face, making her fall to the floor, drawing her silver knife, twirling it over her fingers, walking toward her. Catty slashed toward Marlene. Marlene ducked, catching Catty's arm, hitting her elbow, making her drop her knife, gripping her by her throat, pushing her against the metal cage. Dean slowly woke. Scarlett stood behind Marlene, using a metal bar to hit her from behind, making her let go of Catty and fall to the floor. Catty knelt next to her knife, picking it up, standing.

From 7.17 - Born Again Identity: In the parking lot, Castiel and Angelos both placed either of their hands on two Demons' heads, four in all, smiting them, killing them with flashes of bright white light. Castiel and Angelos put their hands on two other Demon's heads, smiting them, killing them with a flash of bright white light. Castiel put a hand to the last Demon's head, smiting him, killing him with a flash of bright white light, letting him fall to the ground. Angelos let himself glow with Angelic power, causing thunder and lightning to crash in the sky. Black shadow feathered wings appeared on the wall behind Angelos before fading.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In the cemetery, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness walked along with the hallucination of Octavia.

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In the abandoned house, The creature sat bolt upright, standing from the table. Sam, Dean, Scarlett, Catty, Bobby and Ness immediately drew their guns and shot at it repeatedly until it fell back down on the table, seemingly dead.

From 7.02 - Hello, Cruel World: In the morgue, Ness realized Dr. Gaines was a Leviathan, grabbing a mallet off a tray, using it to hit him across the face, but it hardly had an affect.

From 7.17 - Born Again Identity: In the hospital, Angelos appeared, putting a hand on Marcus/Demon's head, smiting him, killing him with a flash of bright white light, letting him fall.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In Melanie's House, Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.