Chapter 22 - There Will Be Blood

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/193539

THEN

From 6.02 - Two and a Half Men: In the Campbell Base, Ness walked toward Samuel Campbell and Sam. "Okay, pretty sure I know what the hell that thing was back there."

"Oh, you do, huh?" Samuel asked.

"It was an Alpha, wasn't it?" Ness asked.

Dean, Scarlett and Catty overheard them, walking closer in confusion.

"Alpha?" Scarlett repeated. "An Alpha, like?"

"Like all monsters come from somewhere," Ness told them.

From 6.08 - All Dogs Go to Heaven: Outside Fat Mack Rib's Shack, Crowley, Zane, Scarlett, Sam, Dean and Catty were sitting at the table.

"Bag us a live Alpha," Zane told them.

From 6.07 - Family Matters: In the warehouse's prison room, the Alpha Vampire was inside a locked cage, chained and restrained to an electrical chair, his feet nailed to the floor, hands nailed to the chair, wrists restrained to the chair by straps, chains around his neck. Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean walked closer.

"The first of your species," Scarlett told him.

"The very first," the Alpha answered.

From 6.11 - Appointment in Samarra: In Crowley's Monster Prison, Catty had her hair pulled back into a loose, messy ponytail, with a few wide strands of her hair still in her face. She shot a monster in the head, killing her. Two monsters ran toward Castiel. Castiel laid a hand on either of their heads, smiting them, killing them with a flash of bright white light, letting them fall. He turned to the other monsters. Catty decapitated it with a machete, killing it. Castiel appeared in front of them, putting a hand on either of their heads, smiting them, killing them with a flash of bright white light. He let them fall. Catty was in another monster cell, which contained two monsters, shooting one in the heart with a silver bullet, stabbing the other in the heart with a silver knife, killing them. Castiel seemed cold and expressionless, looking around at the hallway, littered with dead monster bodies.

Sam: (voice over from 6.10 - Caged Heat) "Prison full of monsters. Can't just leave them. Can't let them go."

From 6.11 - Appointment in Samarra: In Crowley's Monster Prison's hallway, Catty swung the machete at Brigitta the Djinn's arm, cutting her arm off, making her scream in pain, blood pouring from the stub of an arm. Brigitta looked at Catty angrily, trying to reach toward her with her other arm. Catty cut that arm off, too, making Brigitta scream in pain, kicking her into the wall behind her, making her fall to the floor. She stepped closer, looking at Brigitta with calm, numb anger, raising the machete over her head, bringing it down to Brigitta's head and neck with more force than she had to, slashing into her repeatedly, lost in the kill, until it looked like an animal had torn Brigitta to pieces.

Catty: (voice over from 6.10 - Caged Heat) "I have a lot more anger than I used to that I need to get out of my system before I explode."

From 7.16 - Out With the Old: In the cafe, Ness spoke into the phone. "Geothrive is part of Roman, Inc.?"

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: The video Bobby showed Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness.

Catty: (voice over from 7.16 - Out With the Old) "Levis are funding an archaeological dig?"