Chapter 21 - Reading is Fundamental

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/190963

THEN

From 7.14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Mengerie: In the Rome warehouse, Zane was kneeling in front of Sabrina and Wyatt.

"We don't wanna learn," Sabrina told him.

"Then what do you want?" Zane asked.

"Our Moms!" Sabrina answered, very upset, her feelings getting the best of her, making her powers lash out and throw Zane away from them into the wall.

Wyatt angrily held his hand toward Zane, using his power to torture him, making him groan in pain and vomit a little blood. "We said... we want... our Moms."

From 7.15 - Repo Man: In the Rome warehouse, Zane and Crowley were watching Sabrina and Wyatt from the side of the room, far enough away.

"So the little brats are rebelling," Crowley told him. "Sabrina and Wyatt want their mothers? Fine. I'm sure the Winchesters and Ness Singer have had a few glorious months of not having to worry about dealing with any Demons. But since Sabrina and Wyatt want Catty and Scarlett so badly, I will send all of the Demons out to search for and find them and bring them here."

"Sabrina and Wyatt told me not to hurt Catty, Scar, Sam, Dean or Ness, or they will take us all down, warding or no warding," Zane warned. "You want to kill Sam, Dean and Ness just to take Catty and Scar, and risk Sabrina and Wyatt killing us all in retaliation for it? They're pissed enough as it is since we're the reasons that Cas, Ava and Los are dead. We don't need to kill them to take Catty and Scar, to please Sabrina and Wyatt. Killing them on top of Cas, Ava and Los will set them over the edge and they will destroy all of us."

"You sound like you care whether or not Sam, Dean and Ness die," Crowley told him. "Like you feel guilty for Cas, Ava and Los being dead."

Zane shook his head. "I don't care, and I'm not feeling guilty."

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In Dick's Office, Charlie sat in a chair.

Dick was pacing. "Charlie, I've been running things for, well, feels like since before the dawn of man. Always had a vision. I'm close to realizing that dream. I don't want to brag, but the world is my dinner plate. And I don't want anything to jeopardize that. Definitely not the actions of two tiny, little people."

From 7.20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo: In Charlie's Apartment, Dean looked at Charlie. "There's pretty much only one thing that can stop all of them, and it's Catty's daughter, and Scar's son. Scar's son is part-Human, part-Demon, part-Angel, called an Arkosis. Catty's daughter is pretty much everything under the moon."

"That's why all of the Levis are after Catty and Scar," Sam told her. "To find their kids and kill them. And they're with the King of Hell and King of Crossroads, so..."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's Mind, Sam was driving the Impala.

Octavia was in the passenger seat. "Our friend Cas brought down the Hell-Wall in your head."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's Mind, roadside, by the Impala, Sam looked at Octavia curiously. "You're not the real Ava."

Octavia shrugged slightly. "I'm only as real as you want me to be, Sam. But I'm here to help you." Sam barely nodded. "You will not like what is left to come if you do put yourself back together, Sam. I just want to be honest with you there."