Chapter 11 - Adventures in Babysitting

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/187569

THE ROAD SO FAR

(Song) Riding the Storm Out - REO Speedwagon

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In 809 1/2 Main Street, Catty and Scarlett drew their guns, shooting Jimmy in the head and chest, killing him, watching his body fall to the floor.

From 7.07 - The Mentalists: In Melanie's House, Dean shot Margaret, making her disappear. Ness shot Margaret. Margaret exploded with the shotgun burst, also burning out of existence as she dissipated into the air visibly over Ness' head. The sparks faded into nothing as they floated their way to the floor.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Zane and Crowley's Lab, Castiel closed his eyes, a blinding bright white light emanating from him, filling the room.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the warehouse, Angelos saw that Balthazar was holding an Angel Blade behind Octavia's back, realizing what was about to happen, not able to stop it in time. "Ava!"

Octavia looked toward Angelos in confusion, distracted. Balthazar drove an Angel Blade through Octavia's chest from behind, through her heart, making her gasp in pain.

Angelos and Castiel looked on in shocked horror and denial, angry. "No!" Octavia had blood trickling down her chin, gasping. Balthazar took the blade out of Octavia's back, letting her fall to the floor. Angelos and Castiel watched in horror, unable to do anything to save her. "Ava..."

Light exploded out of Octavia's body. Her wings seared onto the concrete on either side of her. Her arms aligned with the wings.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Zane and Crowley's Lab, Angelos was trapped in a circle of Holy Fire.

Castiel was trying to fight it, but the souls inside him and the controlling spell on him, along with him fighting against all of it, he was losing his mind completely, having to raise his arm toward Angelos. "I'm sorry, Los."

"Cas," Angelos told him. Castiel's hand started to glow white. "Cas, please. Cas!"

Castiel's power started to burn Angelos and the Holy Fire around him away. Angelos screamed in agony as he was being burned through. Castiel's power made the Holy Fire and Angelos disappear entirely, no evidence of them remaining.

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the warehouse, Sam stumbled his way inside, stopping cold on the stairs in shocked denial, not yet processing. "No." He walked closer to Octavia's body in the middle of her seared wings on the floor. "No. Ava!" He knelt next to Octavia's body, pulling her into his arms, tears in his eyes, despaired and in denial. "No. Ava... I remember."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In Sam's flashback, Sam and Octavia looked at each other for a long moment, smirks playing against their lips. Sam finally kissed Octavia. Octavia responded slowly, building up passionately.

Sam: (voice over from 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much) "I remember everything."

From 6.22 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much: In the warehouse, Sam was devastated, losing Octavia so soon after getting his memories back.

From 7.01 - Meet the New Boss: In the warehouse, Octavia's body was still lying on the floor in the middle of her scorched wings. Sam walked toward Octavia slowly, sadly, numbly. He still had her sword in his hand, slowly kneeling next to her body.