Chapter 20 - The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/190952

THEN

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In Frank's House, Frank was sitting in a chair, aiming a gun at Sam, Catty, Scarlett, Dean and Ness, turning on the light.

Ness: (voice over from 7.06 - CatScar Fiction) "Frank Deveraux."

From 7.06 - CatScar Fiction: In Frank's House, Frank smashed Catty's laptop against the desk many times.

Ness: (voice over from 7.06 - CatScar Fiction) "He's a jackass and a lunatic."

From 7.11 - Adventures in Babysitting: In Frank's Trailer, Frank sat at his desk with the many computer screens.

Ness: (voice over from 7.06 - CatScar Fiction) "He's also a surveillance expert."

From 7.11 - Adventures in Babysitting: In Frank's Trailer, Frank looked at Catty, Scarlett and Ness. "'Hey, Frank, go dig up some dirt on Richard Roman'. That night, I was burned off every IP I had. Ears on my phones, eyes on my house..."

"Wait," Scarlett told him. "Dick's got Levis watching you?"

From 7.16 - Out With the Old: Outside Frank's Trailer, Ness knocked on the door again. "Frank! Don't shoot. We're coming in."

From 7.16 - Out With the Old: In Frank's Trailer, Ness, Sam, Catty, Scarlett and Dean walked inside. There was bloody, broken glass on the floor. The trailer had been trashed, blood on the wall, the computer screens, one of which was displaying Dick Roman's picture.

Frank: (voice over from 7.11 - Adventures In Babysitting) "Who's to say this ain't the day they come for old Frank who knew two much?"

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In the trauma room, Bobby's head laid back onto the pillow, his eyes closing. The monitor Bobby was attached to started to beep.

"Dad?" Ness asked.

The monitor showed flat lines.

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In Bobby's Mind Space, in the church, The Reaper holding an old-fashioned watch on chain approached Bobby from behind. "Hello, Mr. Singer." Bobby turned to see the Reaper was dressed in a dark suit. There was a flash of lightning. The Reaper swung the watch on its chain, catching it in his hand. "Your time's up."

From 7.10 - Death's Door: In Bobby's Mind Space, in Bobby's House, Bobby opened the door, looking at Young Ness. Young Ness nodded. Bobby nodded, looking out into the bright light.

Annie: (voice over from 7.19 - Of Grave Importance) "Bobby. You ran away from your Reaper?"

From 7.19 - Of Grave Importance: In the Van Ness House, Whitman plunged a hand into Bobby's chest. Bobby started to burn up in white light. Whitman jumped, letting go of Bobby. Bobby started to return to normal. Whitman burned out of existence. Bobby fell to the floor weakly. Dean, Ness, Catty, Scarlett and Sam walked in.

"Hi, guys," Bobby told them.

Dean, Ness, Catty, Scarlett and Sam looked at Bobby in shock.

"Dad?" Ness asked.

"Wait," Bobby told them, seeming just as shocked as they were. "You can see me?"

From 7.19 - Of Grave Importance: Outside of the Van Ness House, Sam, Dean, Catty, Scarlett and Ness were outside, putting their things in the trunk of Ness' Car. Bobby walked toward them.