Chapter 15 - Repo Man

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/189779

THEN

From 3.12 - Jus In Bello: In the police station, Lilith the Demon let her eyes turn completely white.

Tammi the Demon: (voice over from 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum) "There's a new leader rising in the west."

From 3.16 - No Rest for the Wicked: In the family's house, Ness/Lilith raised a hand toward Sam and Dean, making the beautiful, blindingly bright white light fill the entire room. The blindingly bright white light faded. Ness/Lilith's eyes were still white. Her hand was still glowing. She let herself return normal.

From 4.06 - Yellow Fever: In the motel room, Dean opened his eyes to see Ness in the same clothes she'd been wearing in 3.16 No Rest for the Wicked. "Ness?"

Ness smirked. "Nope. Try again."

Ness let her eyes turn completely white.

Dean gasped, closing his eyes, looking away. "No. No."

Ness/Lilith let her eyes return normal. "Yes. It's me. Lilith."

From 7.09 - How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters: In Meeting Room 2, Catty and Scarlett were tied to the tables, talking to Dick.

"Oh, let's just cut to the chase," Catty told him. "You want to kill me and Scar and use every drop of blood from our bodies for some lame-ass blood spell to find what you're looking for, because apparently the last time you guys made us bleed, you didn't make us bleed enough. And then you're going to eat them alive. We know what this is about."

"'What you're looking for', 'them'..." Dick trailed off, pulling the knife away from Scarlett. "You can't even bring yourself to say your children, your and Castiel's daughter, Angelos and Scarlett's son."

From 7.11 - Adventures in Babysitting: In Frank's trailer, Frank looked at Catty and Scarlett. "Here's my advice you didn't ask for. Quit."

"What?" Catty asked.

"You want to keep going?" Frank asked.

"We want to hunt these sons of bitches so we can get our kids back from the King of Hell and King of Crossroads," Catty told him.

From 7.14 - Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Mengerie: In the Rome warehouse, Zane was kneeling in front of Sabrina and Wyatt.

"We don't wanna learn," Sabrina told him.

"Then what do you want?" Zane asked.

"Our Moms!" Sabrina answered, very upset, her feelings getting the best of her, making her powers lash out and throw Zane away from them into the wall.

Wyatt angrily held his hand toward Zane, using his power to torture him, making him groan in pain and vomit a little blood. "We said... we want... our Moms."

From 6.11 - Appointment in Samarra: In Bobby's House's Panic Room, Death sat down on the bed with a briefcase, opening it to reveal a white glowing light, looking at Sam. "I'm gonna put up a barrier inside your mind. Don't scratch the wall."

Death put Sam's soul into his chest, making him scream in agony.

From 6.13 - Unforgiven: In Sam's flashback of Hell, Sam was standing in the Cage, burning, screaming in agony.

From 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me: In the motel room, Octavia morphed into Lucifer.

Lucifer: (voice over from 5.03 - Free to Be You and Me) "You know who I am."