First Day Back

Another semester filled with teenagers that don't know what to do with their lives, Teachers that get boring 5 minutes into class. That's the total opposite from Beacon Hill High School, Teens are scared to go out at night because of all the danger their is in the woods, the police department have no idea of the supernatural creatures lurking out their, and werewolfs are trying to protect the people of this town.

"Ms.McCall, since you have been looking the window for the past 16 minutes, Would you care to talk about the similarities of the Christian and Aztec religion?" I stared back at Mr. Thomas, 'Really..' I look at the window one last time. "The Aztecs were known for their harsh religion of Human sacrafices, because of holy wars and Witch burnings, Christians also had a religious justification of killing people, so you can say Christians and Aztecs had pleasure in murdering hundreds of people."

The class was speachless, "Let's continue class." The couple students infront of me in shock of the words that came out of my mouth, "Oh and Ms.McCall you can leave now." I smirked back at him, a brunette haired girl, looked alot like the teacher next door, looked back at me when I reached the door way, "Thanks, call me when you need me to teach your class something next time." I slapped the door and left.

I heard footsteps run behind me, I got a slap on my shoulder. "I still can't believe that you actually said that during your history class?" Emma was out of breath so I stopped for her to drink some water. "He was being an ass hole anyway? He knows that I'm an AP student? And plus how was I suppose to say answer in the right way? 'They were both murderist religions who only felt safer with their own kind of people, didn't like the fact that they were also human beings."

The rest of my day pretty much went normal, my teachers never really asked me questions since I already knew the answers, Soccer and Lacrosse practice went smoothly...Surprisingly. I decided to go home and finish on a reading project that I had, "You're home early? What happend in History?" My mom was getting some pots of the shelf to boil some spaghetti when we hear a thomp and a picture breaks.

"Boys! This house does not have the supernatural power to heal!" I look back at my mom, 'Did she really just say that?'. When I got to the top of the stairs Isaac was sitting on the floor struggling to get up, "Umm Scott?" I helped Isaac get up and asked him to go help my mom with dinner, "So I'm guessing it's about Allison...or is it about you glowing red eyes in the middle of the hallway..."

Scott picked up his head from his hands, I saw worry and hopelessness. "You saw that?" I sat next to him on his bed, "I'm your sister, I know when something is going on.." I fixed his hair, and whipes his hands across his face, "And probably that you can feel when a supernatural creature is about transform." At that moment I didn't really know how to help him, Talia didn't really worry about me transforming in school, but I have too.

"Every Alpha goes through this, not just you. And maybe it's because you sacraficed yourself to find mom...Does Stiles and Allison have this too?" Scott nodded his head, still dealing with the Alpha change. "Look, I'll give you some time to sort this out with Stiles and Allison, but when you need help you tell me..Okay?" Right when I was about to walk away, I look back one last time untill I close his his door.

The next day at school, everything seemed to be silent. Classes went by slower, the sky wasn't as blue as it usually does. At lunch Emma and Danielle were outside waiting for me, while I was sitting with Lydia, Allison, Isaac, Stiles and Scott discussing the hallucinations and waking dreams that they have been having.

Isaac cracks a joke at a really bad moment, "You know people with the same symptoms end up in mental institutions." Stiles became agitated, "Try to be helpful" and Isaac countering, "I spent half of my childhood locked in a freezer and being helpful is a new thing." In the corner of my eye I could see Emma talking to that new girl in my history...I think her name was Kira?

She walked up to our table, "I overheard what you guys were talking about the symptoms of the Buddhist concept of Bardo." Stiles was really confused at the fact of who she was and what she was talking about, "..It's a transitional state of being between life and death, marked by visits from peaceful deities and demons and ultimately...resulting in death." I was scribbling something on the table, when Scott nudged me shoulder.

"I'm Kira, by the way." I slid over a seat to make room for her, when all of a sudden a rush of questions from Stiles broke the silence.

Lunch was over, & most of the Seniors didn't have classes after, so Emma and I went for a jog in the woods around 6:30. The trail that we always took was easy for us by now so we took an unknown route to see if we could find the way out by our sences. "Left or Right!" Emma was a couple steps behind, when we found something running in the woods, "Right!" It was a small creature, you would think that for Alpha we would kill the poor thing but it was running from something else.

"How fast is this thing?" Emma was already hypervenalating when we reached the end of the woods. The small creature had jumped almost half a mile across and landing perfectly on all fours. "Umm, Savannah? Do you remember this?" I was still looking at the creature when I turned to Emma, she was facing a broken down car that had probably been their for 10 yrs. "Yeah..a mom and her daughter were killed by a Coyote, they never found the other missing girl..some said she was eaten."

We returned back to my car and headed to a nearby gas station. "Can you fill it up?" I told the gas attendant. Emma and I grabed some chips and sodas on the way out, we got in my car and drove back home.