Wolf Lychen

The Power Cable whips past Kira but then, like it has a mind of its own, it seems to chase her, back her up in the parking lot. An ambulence speed the corner and hits the electrified line. The driver lost control and rams a fire hydrant, water sprays everywhere and begins to pool and run across the parking lot. The Ambulence driver stumbles out of the truck. When his foot hits the wet ground he is instantly electrocuted.

Allison's car drives around the corner, just in time to see the accident. Derek and I had ran down the evacuation stairs on the side of the building to the anbulence. Allison runs foward to help me with the driver, Isaac pushes her back, and Derek grabs my arm pulling me back with him again. Isaac steps in the pool of water and is electrified.

Kira somersaults over a car and grabs the live wire. She caps the sparkling end with her free hand and the power subsides as her eyes begin to glow a warm amber. Kira's mom runs throught the glass doors just in time to see what Kira had done. "Savannah! He's not breathing."

Derek and I rush into the emergancy room, putting Isaac on one of the free beds, two nurses take Isaac to the ER. "Parrish..?" I looked at Derek who was already facing him as he ran inside, "Stiles' car was seen leaving the hospital." Sheriff Stilinski is heard down the hallway asking the doctors where Stiles is. "Scott you have to tell him about Stiles." Scott then looks at the Sheriff with sadden eyes and starts to walk towards him.

The next day Coach Finstock sent the soccer and lacrosse team out into the woods in search for Stiles, "Are you comming McCall?" Danielle had seen me packing up my bag, "No I was gonna head up to Argents Appartment to check up on Allison, But keep me updated with what you find okay?" and I left out the door. When I left out the double doors from the side of the school, I could see the teams running into the woods.

I found Chris walking up to his appartment, "Hey Chris." Chris amazingly turns around without pointing a gun to my face, "Your here." He opens the door for me to come in, when we step into his office Chris sees that has office door is slightly open, I start to hear one of his ultrasonic emitter. His desk was untouched but someone was standing behind his desk.

Chris points a gun to Derek who knows it out with one strike, I jump infront of Derek but pushes me aside hitting my back on the bookcase. Derek gets around Chris and places his claws on his neck, I get up and over Derek pointing a gun his forgead, "I've never killed someone who didn't deserve it....Now put them away." I jump off of Derek back but still having the gun pointed at him, "He left that Emitter in my loft." I then put my gun away giving Chris time to move behind his desk.

Chris explains to Derek that he has never stepped foot in his loft since Derek moved into it. "Hey Derek did you open one of these drawers while you were here?" Chris and Derek turn their attention to me, I take out the metal briefcase. Chris checks it for a trap, but he find nothing, but when he opens it he finds $150 thousand dollars. "Wasn't that what Isaac gave the men to buy the antique gun?" At that same moment Derek and I turn to the office door to find Agent McCall standing their with a Silver finger inside an evidence bag, "The old Yakuza is dead."

Derek, Chris, and I are handcuffed to a bench outside Sheriff Stilinski's office. "Why would Stiles want to frame us for murder." Chris says, "I'm not entirely convinced that's what is going on, but I need to buy more time to figure it out." Chris then asks Derek to say that he wants Argent's attorney to represent him as well. Derek starts to get annoyed, "I just want to break out of the cuffs." Chris thenturns to him "I would too but I don't want to be a fugitive from the law." Chris convinces Derek to be patient a little while longer. "If something happens don't expect me to risk my life for yours." Their following an awkward silence.

All of a sudden, the Deputies at the station are in a panic. One Deputy hastily unlock all three of our handcuffs and run for the door. I turn around to hear something coming from the box on Stilinski's desk, "GET DOWN!" I get down to the floor for protection while Derek ahield Chris from the blast. When the smoke finally settles down, I turn to Derek and put his agains't the bench, "I'm okay.." Chris get up from being hunched over, "You saved my life." I take off some of the glass shards that are in his hand and his jacket. Inside the Sheriff's Station, Stilinski is calling for an ambulance "Multiple officers down." Scott comes over to me and carries me to Stiles' jeep. "The clinic hasa barrier of Mountain Ash, that will hold them off for a while."

Scott, Stiles, Kira, and I arrive at the clinic just before the Oni. Scott and Kira fight them off while Stiles carries me to unlock the door. During the fight one of the Oni attack us from behind but I shield Stiles, stabing me in the stomach, leaving the sword lodged in me. Stiles Kira and Scott manage to get me inside but then Stiles grabs Kira's arm and slams her head into the exam table, knocking her out. He then grabs Scotts head and slams him into the brick walls. I'm left leaning agains't the exam table, Void-Stiles then lightly traces his fingers on the sword.

Void-Stiles then grabs the sword, "Do you know what I feed on? Savannah?...I feed on pain and misery, I've been manipulating you to soak up as much pain as you could all day just so I could feed." Then, he places his hand to the side of my head, and absorbs all the pain I have taken.

Then, all smiles, Void-Stiles takes his hand off of me "Savannah you really have to learn not to trust a fox, because we are tricksters. They'll fool you. They'll fool everyone" at that point Deaton comes out of the shadows "Not everyone" then injects a syringe into Stiles' neck.

The nogisune collapses on the floor.

Deaton pulls the sword out of me with one smooth pull, "What did you do?" deaton then places the sword on the counter, "He's poisoned, but it's not dead, not yet."