Were-Coyote

I had gotten a call from Scott about a new search that the police had put in cold cases, and wanted me in on it, but I was to busy finding where Derek and Peter were. "Okay were not going to find them, their scent is nowhere here?" Emma was digging in Peter's clothing trying to find something about were they went. "They wouldn't leave without telling me...even if were not in good standing." I stopped looking and just sat on Derek's bed.

I dropped my head down into my hands, running my fingers down my hair when I see something in the corner of my eye shine against the light. I bend down and recover a bullet, "Empty.." but when I turn it upside down there was the sign of a skull. "Calaberas..." I walk to my phone to take a picture of the bullet and send it to Chris. "You don't think it has something to do with Derek..right? Because he hasn't done.."

I put my phone down, "He made 3 innocent teenagers into werewolfs, and 2 were killed...Calaberas don't go after just anybody."

My phone rang couple seconds later, "Unknown?...Hello?" There was a minute of silence, when out of nowhere you hear breathing, "You were right...I don't go after anybody, Savannah McCall." The person at the end had a strong Spanish accent, one that I heard many years ago. "Where are they? Derek and Peter." A slight scream was in the background, "Hold on your little Sourwolf has been screaming for the past two minutes."

Emma was hearing the conversation next to me, "You don't think its.." she mouthed to me knowing that one little sound on the phone, the other person on the line will hang up. "Why don't you come by and see for yourself...Alone." and she hung up.

"You have to go to Scott and Stiles and help them with the investigation, I'll go and find Derek and Peter." She slowly put on her jacket while I rushed to put mine on, "What if its a trap..I should go with you?" I stopped what I was doing and took a deep breath, "I can protect myself okay? I don't want to lose someone else for something stupid, Go to Scott please."

Emma and I went our separate ways, "286 Lone Stone Ln." was texted to me on the way out of Derek's Loft. It was about a 23 minute long drive with a 5 minutes delay on traffic. It was sprinkling when I was at the address, a light around the corner was shinning through which showed Derek and Peter next to eachother chained up. "Greaat."

"So how long do you think your girlfriend will take to come and save you Derek?" A slight pause was between Derek and the hunter in front of him, "Well if you had a porch light it wouldn't have been that hard to find, but this light did the job." The tall man turned around revealing his dark black hair, and his large figure. "Long time no see huh? Savannah? Do you remember me? Or should I say..Do you remember the scar?" I smirked at him, "Haha..Severo, now that scar..I will always remember and your brothers."

He pulled out the gun around his hip, but he wasn't fast enough for me, "Urrrgh! Biiitch!" I walked closer to him, and withdrew my Dagger that I flinged at his leg, "Know that's another scar to add to you collection" He fell to the ground trying to stop the bleeding, when he looked at and smiled at something behind me. BANG! I felt a sting coming from my heart, a Tazer gun was shot at me..I looked down at it and took it out. The electricity was still coming through, "You think that a Tazer could stop me?"

But then I was hit across the head with something hard, and slowly fell to the ground with the memories of Kali going through my head.

"Wake up Savi..." A bright light hits my face blinding me for slight second, Peter's blood was dripping on my shoulder. "Sorry about that..see Peter was a little..well..you know how Peter can be right?" I turned my direction to the little figure in the shadows, "You should have listened to your friend Savannah, but you decided to come alone because you didn't want to see her in the same position that your in right? Haha I don't think I introduced my self to you..I'm Araya..or should I say the woman who now only has one son, and no Husband."

"Hah..your still the same aren't you Arraya, seeking revenge on only supernatural creature you can get your hands on." She came out of the shadows and into the light, "You're still the smartass kid that walked into my office, asking for help when you knew that you weren't welcome." she turned away for a split second and I had already broken the chain on my right hand.

"What makes me so different from any other hunter out there huh! I was trained exacty like you and the rest of your men! Just because I'm a Hybrid doesn't make me any different from your blood thristy hunters. If you thought I was so special, then why did you come to Beacon Hills in the first place with no information about who I was." Silence filled the room, minutes later Severo and Arraya left and locked the door behind them.

"Why did she want you?" I was calming my heart rate down when Peter told Derek the beginning of the story. "Talia and Chris shared custody of Savannah as a promise to her dad that they would protect her when her mother was at work, And they kept it. Until Savannah got to a certain age in which she would find out who she was."

I then continued my side of the story, "Hunters heard about a new upcoming hunter who wasn't afraid of a fight, but none of them could find me, accepted Arraya. She wanted me so bad that she moved here to teach me her ways, everything her men learned in years, I learned in minutes. One day her men accidentally shot me in the arm, and Arraya ran to help me, but she saw that i healed and the bullet had done no damaged to my skin, she was furious. Talia, Chris and Arraya fought for what seemed like hours, but Arraya never took me with her because I was a Hybrid."

Peter then finished, "And because she didn't know when Savannah would just snap and kill all of her men in a split second."

Severo and Arraya came in a few minutes later, "Now that they know the story between us, I want to ask Derek something." Derek then focused his eyes on them, "Quien es la loba, Derek?" He then grips tighter on his teeth, "No habla españiol" His white-spanish accent was worst then Arraya's.

"Oh Derek, You speak many languages."

"Why don't you just ask her daughter? she right their in front of you?" Severo looks at me, "Kate. You think she's the Wolf?" Arraya walked in front of me, "Of course! You probably healed her back to life?" I almost broke the second chain. "I would never give my blood in order to heal that Sociopath killer. She's right were she belongs, 6ft under with the rest of them."

Arraya was speechless, "Look your really just stressing yourself out here, we don't know who your talking about, so might as well grab the shiny silver sword you have there and..well you know what to do." I snap my head at Peter, growling my teeth at him, I hear a chain like noise come from the shadows, Severo walks up with a chainsaw. Derek then snaps his head at Peter, who is also growling at him.