Barrow

"What did she do?" Daniella and Emma asked about the night I saw Arraya, "She's still the same.... A cold-hearted hunter." Emma and Daniella were once held hostage by Arraya and her hunters for days leaving them nearly dead near the lake, that same day I ran by there and found them.

"I have to go, There's something going on at the hospital and Sherrif Stilinsky needs me." Emma took over for me at practice, while I left for the hospital.

There was no parking, no space for me to park unless it was inside but I'm guessing that was also full too. When I parked my car, 4 officers were walking with a man who was strapped to the bed, "What the?." I walked a little faster to get a glimpse of the man, but I was stopped by an argument in the waiting area. Sherrif Stilinsky and Argent McCall, "You can't bring him here!" Stilinsky whispered to McCall with an angered tone.

"No one else will take him? It's either too full or they are packed with surgeries." My mom was on the other end watching the argument, "What's wrong Ma?" She wasn't breathing until I broke her gaze, "I have to do the Pre-Op interview....with William Barrow." I had no words, the mass murderer was in the same hospital as of half of the people in this town.

Scott called telling me that the twins were here, "What's up with all the cop cars?" Aiden and Ethan were looking at me while Isaac was standing infront of me. "William Barrow..was transfered here," still nothing changes no emotion or words. "Did you guys reapply to School?" Aiden breaks the gaze, "No, were staying in hopes that you will take us into your pack." Isaac took a step foward, "Well she won't, She doesn't just give it to anybody..letternone you too." I stepped aside, "Go Home..All of you."

Scott, Isaac, and the twins went back home, "Hey, Your mother's going to need you today." Agent McCall was standing behind me as I watched the boys leave. "Where is she?" He watched me as I look back at the boys, "With Barrow" My eyes beamed at his face, I could almost feel the heat coming off of my eyes. "YOU LET HER IN THE SAME ROOM WITH HIM" There was so much anger that my werewolf side almost came out.

"She has-" I ran before he could even finish, the automatic doors swung open. People were running left and right, I caught Jordan's eyes. "Whats wrong? You look tired." I couldn't help but just ignore that question and take a deep breath, "Where'a my mom? Where's Barrow?" A nurse beside us pointed me to his room that was 7 doors down.

I pushed the door wide open, "You do know that you will be under with-" My mom turns her head to look at me, Barrow still looks at my mom and reaches for her hand. "Is this your daughter?" My had a stern look in her eye, "Yes, Now going on with the procedures with your surgery." After she finished with Barrow she dragged me by my ear into the 3 hallways.

"What the hell was that?" I tried to get back the blood circulation to my ear but it went numb, "Dad told me you were interviewing Barrow for his Pre-op" Her eyebrows went up, "Did you just call him Dad?" I was also making the same face as her, a Doctor called my mom for the next Pre-Op. She walked away from me in a hurry, and didn't bother looking back.

I called in to the morgue for a look at a kid who was killed in a car accident, "He was only 14 yrs old." A doctor about the same age of my mom came walking through the metal doors, my eyes didn't leave sight from the kid. "I'm Dr. Penvile, You must be the doctor that we hired a couple years ago?" I was completely confused, "What? No I'm not an Doctor, I'm...I actually don't know why the hospital calls me, but I'm a Veternarian."

Dr.Penvile gave me a stern look but slowly started to ease up, "Oh! Melissa's daughter right? You have a similar smile to hers" My cheeks started turn red, until a loud scream almost popped my eardrum in half. "What the? What was that?" I ran out the room leaving Dr.Penvile behind.

The screaming came the Operating room, "OPERATION IN PROGRESS." i tried to get a scent from my mom but I kept coming from the Operating room. " HELP! HELP! PLEASE HELP!" More police men started to run around the halls searching for something, I opened the double doors to find the head surgeon on the floor with his head on my mom's lap. "Savannah! He ran that way!" The other double doors were moving and through the window you could he Barrow running to the elevator.

3 police men tried to stop the elevator but Barrow had already left, they continued to follow the dings which led to him being on the roof. "...The doctor saw moving in his stomach so he opened it up with a scapel...flies were coming out swarming everywhere." I looked above her head and notice that the flies were let out and heading to the middle of the woods. "Let's go home mom." I grabbed her shoulder and took her to the entrance of the hospital where she waited for me to get her stuff.