Chaos

Stilinski approaches Stiles, and their eyes connect, but Stiles's were different. The sheriff asks Stiles to willingly put himself in the handcuffs. Stiles complies, and does as his dad says, but then quickly breaks the cuffs.

Allison hits Stiles with a taser which he catches, without flinching, and holds the cables as electricity courses through the line. Derek sees an opportunity and attacks but is easily tossed aside. "Derek!" I yell across the room, Stiles quickly turns his focus on me.

Argent pulls his automatic pistol and levels it at Stiles again. "Don't you dare touch her.." Chris says to Stiles who is only 3 steps away from me. Sheriff ,then turns to Argent and dares him to shoot one last time.

Both Allison and Isaac, try to stop Chris not to shoot. Stilinski pulls his gun and points it at Chris's head demanding that he lower his weapon.

Allison then breaks the silence, "Chaos is exactly what he wants!" but Stiles cuts her off. "It's not exactly what I want because I'd hoped Scott would be here? So where is he Savannah?" His eyes burn into mine, and I can feel my eyes get darker, angrier. "I'm glad everyone has their guns out because I drew you all to the loft not to kill me but to protect me." Everyone is confused,"What?" Sheriff last say. The Oni manifest and come through the loft's large main window. Chris grabs his gun, but it won't fire, drops it and draws another but the gunfire has no effect on the demons.

Derek attacks the nearby Oni to his left but is then cut by their swords. Stiles grabs me by my shoulder, "Protect me..or Else." I grab the gun behid my back and fire as fast as I can. One of the Oni's swords in just a couple of inches away, I grab it as soon as Stiles turns back and loses his grip on me. Right as get ahold of the sword all of them start attacking, one by one they each leave, but return seconds later. One gun shot is fired, I hear a heartbeat slow down, everything becomes bright, the Oni are gone and so is Stiles.

I see Scott at the distance, Chris and Derek slowly run to me. My knees hit the floor first, then my hips, and slowly my upper body. "Sa..van..nah!.." Is the last words I hear.

2 Days Later
I feel someone grab my hands, a soft touch. My claws start to emerge, and then a slight pull. My eyes flutter open, revealing Deaton next to me. "Good Afternoon, Don't move I'm trying to get the last drop." I stay still until my eyes finally re-close again, "Sa..vanna.h.." Silence fills my head again.

I am now in my room, a pillow is next to my head on the right, and another down by my left hip. I can hear people talking downstairs, and another unfamiliar heartbeat. I drag my covers over me and pull my legs to the side. I grab ahold the bed frame, and make my way to my door. Down the stairs I see Aiden talking to Lydia and Scott, then Deaton and my mom come from the living room.

"Your Awake.." Then I see all 10 eyes on me, Scott helps me down the last set of stairs to meet my mom in a hug. "God I was worried you would never wake up." When she let's go I look at Deaton. "How long was I out?" He returns to his medical bag and then walks to back to me, "Enough time for me to take this from you...I hope you don't mind." I shake my head in return.

He produces a brown bottle of liquid. As Scott and Aiden grab and holds Stiles mouth open, while Deaton places a few drops of the liquid on his tongue. Stiles awakes alarm and grabs Aiden around the throat. Slowly Stiles grip loosens and realizes that Deaton has slipped him paralyzing Kanima venom. "So that's what it was for...where did you get it." Aiden holding his neck, Deaton then looks back me, "Her." Everything froze, "My claws are injected with vemon of a Kanima...I'm imune to it." Seconds later after the vemon enters Stiles system, he gets ahold of Aiden neck and slowly cuts the circulation.

Aiden struggles out of Stiles hands,and is pissed. He growls at Stiles but the Nogitsune just issues a veiled threat, "Did you ever notice when twins get a feeling when one of them is in pain?" Aiden returns the answer with a questionable look. "I hope the two of you didn't lose that talent too." He then tells him that Ethan is at the school implying but not saying outright that he is in danger. "Go." Scotts tells Aiden as he's half way throught the door.

"I like the twins, because of their short tempers and homicidal tendencies. They're a lot more fun that Scott, a bakemono, trying to save the world all the time." Stiles then lays his head back on the couch. My mom then walks over to Deaton, "You brought something to numb his body..Did you bring something to paralyze his mouth too." Deaton goes back into his bag and take out a large amount of duck tape, with one smooth movement he streches a piece and rips it off, placing the black gaffers tape over Stiles mouth.

We head back into the kitchen, "What are you doing?" I step back from the fridge, an facing My mom, Deaton, Scott, and Lydia. I take the ham sandwich from my mouth and grab a jar of peanut butter and Oreos. "What...I'm hungry?..You try not eating for 2 days straight!" I sit my food on the table and grab a soda from the freezer. Deaton then sits next to me exhausted and reaches for an Oreo. "What wrong?" I mumble throught food in my mouth, "..Stiles might be paralyzed but that it feels like he still has us right where he wants us."

After an hour of sitting and wondering around the house, I walk down the stairs only to see my mom tending to Stiles wound. His mouth is still taped but he looks sad, a single tear rolls down his face. My mom looks up,and removes the tape. But for one small moment you saw something differen in Stiles eyes. "All it took was a single tear. You can't crumble that easily or how you gonna hold up when Savannah knows the truth." I step back into the corridor, "What Truth?"

He goes on, in a truly cryptic manner, "Whatever went down with Savannah's father resulted in You calling the sheriff and Me overhearing what happened. I never told Savannah, because I knew that she would never come back and forgive you. After another moment of silence, My mom reaches down, and takes the tape to Stiles mouth.

I stand him my head against the wall, 'What the hell did she do?' I carefully step back into the kitchen without making a noices. Lydia, Scott and Deaton are brainstorming, "That scroll said to 'change his body" Lydia is looking at Deaton as if he did something wrong. Deaton's heart starts to race as I come walking in behind him. "I may have translated it wrong or...the scroll might be a proverb or a metaphor." He's now lost in his thoughts. "I might kill Stiles if I bite him." Scott has his hands on the table, looking at his fingers and watching his hands glide across the wooden table. "We need to call someone other than Derek to help." 'Dear god, not another.'

I open the door, Peter turns around in surprise to see me, "You're awake ! Thank God....Where is he?" I step aside and lead him to the livingroom. "Stiles doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face....certainly not the bite of a werewolf...you're looking at it wrong, it's a war of the mind, not the body." Peter decides to have Scott insert his claws to the back of Stiles's neck to see his memories, "Have you done this before?" Scott whispers to me as I help him place his claws in the right way. "Once..." Scott doesn't take his eyes off of mine, but I soon break the gaze. "Ready Scott, Lydia." Peter nods at Lydia, but she doesn't look back at him, soon enought Scott and Lydia are gone and their bodies are the only thing that remains.

We sit around for what seemed like hours, "I'm gonna go up to my room, yell if you need anything." I squeeze my moms shoulder, "You okay?" I nobs and stride up the stairs. As soon as I get to the top of the stairs my phone rings, "Chris.." He breaths, another voice is at the end of the call. "I'm gonna burn your family, just like your sister burned mine.." My eyes widen, "Derek." He talks again, "But I'm gonna wait for Allison to get here before I do." Whispering fills the phone, "How many wolves have you killed Chris? 10? 20? Did you ever want to kill Savannah?" Silence. 'Why is he doing this? This isn't him.' I can hear Chris's heartbeat, it's calm. "Hunters train their children at an early age, the first thing they do..is tie them up in a chair.." I hear something crash, footsteps in the back, and the call ends.

"Savannah!" I whip my head around, and run down the stairs, Scott and Lydia are back in reality. Stiles is kneeling on the floor coughing, in the corner of my eye I see Peter take Lydia to the side, but I don't pay much attention. Stiles reaches into his mouth and begins to vomit a large gauze bandage, the bandage stops until their is a small pile in the middle of the living room. Black smoke sorrounds our feet, "The Pile!" My mom yells, A right hand comes out first, then its head and the shoulders. It's the Nogitsune. Stiles crawls back to the foot of the couch.

The Nogitsune lounges toward me, but Peter and Scott grab him before he does. They push him against the chair, the Nogitsune struggles, Its hands go to its face."Wait, Wait ! " I rush to him. I grabs one of the bandages and unravel it, and he's here. Stiles. The Real Stiles. "Hi..." is all he says.

"Guys..we have a problem." Deaton grabs Stiles's attention, the 3 of us turn over our shoulders, "Lydia...He took her." We scan our eye to the front door, "The Nogitsune took her."