First Love

My blood is boiling, I can feel the heat rise. I can feel my bones expand, "No...pleasee.." I hold in the pain. The only thing that calm me down is my phone ringing, "Hello?" I inhale deeply, "Savannah, what do you know about that Spanish hunter that came to see you when you were younger.." I pause for a moment, "...Yeah, I remember. Why?" I hear Derek at the other end, but it's still Chris on the phone."Because the bullet you pulled out of your shoulder, has a specific lining around the rim." Flash backs go through my mind, 'You will never be a hunter...You will never work with us...You're a killer...' I feel the anger coming up again. "Savannah..." The voice is different, "Yea?" It's Derek. "I can hear you're breathing getting heavier, Don't worry about it anymore, Okay?" His voice calms me down, the fact that he still has the same affect on me, like I have on him, is rare.

Scott, Stiles, Isaac and I make our way to Oak Creek, but only Isaac is willing to state the obvious. "Stiles, You looks like your dying, all pale and thin, and getting worse." Scott looks back at the rearview mirror, his eyes warn Isaac to quit the discussion.

"I don't care, I just don't want anyone else to die because of me. I remember everything the Nogitsune did, while it possessed me." Scott turns his head to Stiles in the passenger seat, "It's okay, because it wasn't you." but you can see it in Stiles's eyes, he still remembers is. He makes them promise that they won't let anyone else get hurt because of him.

Allison and Kira,Scott, Isaac, Stiles and I arrive at Oak Creek. "We've been in the same situation before, when we saved Malia, who was a total stranger. Now were're here to save Lydia." Scott looks around, taking in the cold air. Isaac tries to break the tension, "I'm just here because I didn't feel like doing homework." I stare at Isaac, "You just say the wrong things, at the wrong time? Don't you." He cracks a small smile. "Maybe." He whispered, but only I hear him.

Allison draws on one of the Oni, "Call them off ! Noshiko, Call them off." Kira's mom walks down the long pavement road, "You think you can take him alive? You think you can save him? I've tried that 70 years ago and that friend or yours is gone." Kira cofronts her mother, "Just because you don't want to admit that if Stiles doesn't have to die...then maybe Rhys didn't have to die in 1943." Kira's mom biggens to get angrier, 5 Oni appear on the road. Noshiko looks startled. She looks down toward her hands, and opens them to find a firefly in her palm. It quickly disappears in a puff of black smoke.

A dark shadow starts to walk behind Kira's mom, the light hits them perfectly, revealing 6 bodies walking towards us. Stiles appears with the Oni. "The firefly, signifies a change in ownership, If it that doesn't get through to you...the Oni belong to me now." He give her a familiar smile that I once used to know.

Kira runs toward her mom missing her completely, and fights the Oni with her katana. Isaac attacks the closest Oni with his claws, and Allison fires arrow after arrow. I protect Stiles and Scott, to the double doors into the building. "Hurry we might not have that much time." After I lose sight of them I immediately close the door. I take a deep breath, but was interupted by a black shadow forming by my feet. I look back to find an Oni running towards me, I run full force, jumping over his head. He misses me, but I get him first. I slip out my Dagger, "You're not faster than me." Their eyes are the first to die, his mask and his clothes vanish like dust. The last thing that's left is its katana, I picked it up, grabing the black wrap in the end.

Isaac bends down and knocks one of the Oni to the floor, "Noshiko! how do you stop the Oni." She bends back up from a fallen Oni, "They cannot be stopped." When Isaac turns back around, one of the demons slices across his chest. With one swift move Isaac falls down to one knees and colapses unto his elbows.

Scott comes out tof the double door, "We found her!" He comes next to me just intimeto see the Oni attack Isaac. Two Oni are taking turns slicing at Isaac, one goes for his back and the other on his shoulder. In the corner of my eye, Allison turns around and draws her bow, just before the Oni given the death blow at Isaac, she fires at the Oni. The arrow sticks in the demon's chest, the firefly light begins to shine around it. The ground begins to shake as the Oni disappear in a mass of black smoke. Allison smiles, but as soon as she turns another Oni runs her through with its sword.

Just seconds after, you could hear a loud scream, "Lydia..." I look to the double doors, Scott got to Allison's aid, just in time so that her head didn't hit the ground. The Oni disappear. Kira gets up from the broken crate and rushes to her mother's side. "Lydia..Where's Lydia?" Her voice starts to break, "We found her, she's okay." Scott is trembling as he reaches for her hand. "..I can't take you pain?" Scott starts to worry. "That's because it doesn't hurt...It's okay. It's perfect because I'm..in the arms of my first love, the first person I'll ever love, the person I'll always love...I love you." Her eyes water, Scott never breaks the connection, he tightens his grip.

Allison's skin starts to turn pale, "You have to tell my dad! You have to tell him.."over and over, she then loses her voice. Void-Stiles and the Oni leave. Scott reaches down to kiss her forehead one last time. "Come here.." I sit down next to Isaac, he leans over and cries on my shoulder, I rock back and forth on the ground as Chris arrives at the gates to Oak Creek.

I look over at Chris, all of a sudden, everything went in slow motion. Chris struggles to get out of his car, when he gets through the gates, he looks directly at me, "I'm sorry." I mouth to him, Isaac is still crying. Chris then looks at Scott, Allison's hand falls to the flow, revealing her red nails. Chris drops his keys, not moving a single bone in his body he colapses to his knees.

Scott is still holding Allison, making sure she lies on the floor neatly. Isaac gets up from the ground and crawls over to Scoot and Allison's body. Both of them are sobbing together, I look over at Chris. Still not taking his eyes off of Allison. I stand up and slowly walk to his side, "What happend.." are the only words that come out of his mouth. "She saved Isaac from the Oni, but when she turned around..it was too late." I take a deep breath for me to continue on the story. "They stabed her with their katana..Scott was their to catch her."

And for the next hour...he says nothing more.