Graduation

The sound of heavy breathing wakes me up. I open my eyes to a very bright and shiny room, when I hear the breathing come closer, I look to my right, and see Blue laying down next to me, with his paws up to the ceiling. "Thanks bud." I lean over and kiss him on his head.

I stretch my arm up and extend my legs, feeling my bone crack was the best feeling ever. "It's time to take up Savannah!" Scott and my mom come from behind my door, they carry in a small cake with a graduation hat. "Congratulations!" They both sit on opposite sides of the bed, I lean up and blow the candles out. "Thank you." They each give me a hug and kiss before going to get ready.

I put the covers over my legs, and get up to pick out my clothes.

I chose a maroon dress, with a curved V-neck, a skater skirt at the bottom, and sleeveless. Grabbing my beige high heels from the back of my closet, I played my close on my bed before going to take a shower.

After I was done, I let my hair dry mean while I did my make up. I ended up with a natural look, since the dress is so dark. I rumaged through all my jewelry, picking out my favorite ones. Camden's necklace, my pearl ring, and my silver earrings. I parted my hair to the right side, leaving it natural.

I walked over to my mirror, grabbing my gown. This year my senior class decided to wear a white gown with maroon lining on the cuffs, even the cap was white as well. I looked at myself through the mirror, watching the girl in front of me finally graduate after everything she has been through. "I'd be proud too." I turn to see my dad looking at me through the door. He wore a button down shirt with a black tie, and matching slacks. He carefully made his way into my room, making sure he didn't over step the line with me.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. For not being here when you and Scott needed me the most, I was selfish for almost taking you away from your mother. Now I know that it was best thing decision she made, keeping you with her." He sat on my bed, leaning on his knees. I felt the sadness that he had coming inside, he actually felt sorry for what he did to us years ago.

"I know Chris, and Kate probably told you, but I think you should atleast hear it from me." I stand there not knowing what to do or where to go, but I force myself to sit next to him.

"They had called in this hunter, to help us with a case. She became my partner, and we just started talking. One thing after another, she got pregnate, but she was bitten by something. Sadly it didn't effect her, but it effected you. She had you at the same hospital your mom worked at. That's where she told me to leave her and take you with me, because she couldn't raise you...not the right way. I'm guessing you know this part of the story, so I'm just going to skip that. I came back when you were 14, your freshman year in high school. I heard cops talking about this girl who out ran some team, and making them run circles around them. When I heard that they were talking about you, I didn't believe it. So I went to your homecoming game, you had that white bandage thing on your arm." I smirked at him, "The Captain's cuff."

He nodded. "After your game, you went out to celebrate with your mom, Scott, and Stiles. I couldn't interupt that, so I left..knowing I'll come back one day." He looked over at me with a smile across his face, "And I'm glad I did." I raise my head and smile at him.

Graduation.

We arrive at the event center. The biggest center in Beacon Hills.

Everyone was dressed in their best clothes, their hair was straight, curled or natural. The boys were all looking the same, khaky or black slacks, with a button down shirt.

I walked around the entrance for a bit, when my parents, Scott, and Stiles found a place to sit and watch the ceremony. I found Danielle, and Emma right after that. "Omg, Can you believe it? We're actually graduating." Emma said. We all wore dresses, of course in different colors. Emma wore a tan dress with black heels, while Danielle wore a light pink dress with tan heels. "It's been a very long journey for the 3 of us. I'm just glad we made it out alive." I tell them.