Chapter 2

Raph pov.

"Mikey I yell " I run over to where he is he groans but insists he is okay. "Retreat" I tell donnie and mikey "I will help leo and meet you at home" they hesitantly leave I run to leo who is corned and badly wounded on his left shoulder. I throw a smoke bomb and help leo up and bust out of the building and head for home " thanks" leo says as we are running " no problem bro" I say Leo's shoulder looks bad and is loosing quite a lot of blood. "Donnie needs to look at that" motioning to his arm "yeah" is all he says it's not like leo something's up either he is in pain or is thinking bout something. When we get to the lair Donnie starts on Leo's shoulder. "You won't be able to fight for awhile ok leo" Don said no reply from leo ok so maby it's nothing but I'm sure leo knows somthing that I don't and he don't want me to know. When Don and Mike leave the room I walk over to leo who is still sitting on the counter in the lab looking at his bandaged shoulder . "Something troubling you leo" I ask " it's nothing" he persists. ok so maby I'm not getting anywhere but I'm not giving up that easily. "Yes it is leo you are not acting like yourself, you can tell me" " ok, ok it just that if I would have been a better leader you guys would have listened to me and then we could have made a plan and beat the krang."ooooooookkkkk I should have known it was somthing stupid like that but I have a feeling there is somthing else. " That's stupid leo you are a good leader so stop sulking, come on get up and go do somthin like watch space heroes or somthing".