Chapter 12

Raph pov

Yesterday we all agreed to fight shredder once leo was better. I can't wait until he's gone for good and my brothers and Ican fight the crime of New York without having to fight him every second. "Guys!" I hear donnie yelling. I run out into the hall and sprint into the kitchen. I turn the corner and almost run into mikey. "watch it dude" he says. " What's wrong" I say looking at donnie. "Splinter called and said he will be staying an extra week in japan." Donnie states. "What's the problem then." I say dumbfounded. "Think about it raph, we diddnt want to fight shredder until sensi was home." leo says. I look around at my brothers. "Are we going to fight.". I say looking at leo. "Yes I think we will fight friday" leo says. friday, that means we have 2 days. I knew we were gonna fight but I diddnt think it would be that soon. We all walk out of the kitchen. I grab leo by the shoulder and pull him to the side. " Are you gonna be better by then. " I ask him. "Ya I am already feeling better today." he says. He walks past me and I see that his limp was gone. But that's leo he always heals fast. "Guys come here." donnie yells for the second time today. " What now!" mikey groans. " I hacked the data base of shredders lair and tonight there will be only half the foot clan there because they will all be getting a shipment of weapons In central New York. ". Donnie replies. "Sooooo?" I ask apparently still not following what he is saying. "We fight tonight" leo says. He looks around and every one of us nodds in unsure agreement. "Okay we leave at 8". Leo states and walks out. I walk into my room and go over the plan in my head. The plan is We sneak into the throne room me and leo will battle shredder keeping him oblivious to the true plan. meanwhile mikey will fight the foot and protect donnie while he sets up the bombs. Seems simple enough. I guess. I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" I say. The door swings open and leo stands in the doorway. " It's time" he says. I stand up and walk into the front room with him. "I guess this is it."I say to the others. "Yep." is all don says. We all look at leo. "Lets go." he says. and we climb out of the sewers and start running to the biggest battle of our lives.