Chapter 5

Raph's pov

The next thing I know we are gearing up and heading for the secret kraang base. "ok guys we have to complete this mission." leo says. "ok we are here" I say hopping out of the shell raiser. we all jump in the building. Then we all hear a voice and we all freeze in fear for a second. "so the pathetic turtles are on there way , are they well in that case I can stay a bit longer." the shredder himself said evily. we all look at leo wondering what we should do he looks back at us with determination is his eyes and motions for us to continue. We jump down and take out are weapons. "booyakasha" mikey yells as he takes out his nunchucks. the shredder and kraang look at us before charging at us. donnie and Mikey start fighting some kraang and leo and I take bucket head aka shredder. leo runs at the shredder and gets knocked into a wall. I run at the shredder and he kicks at me I flip around his body and when he turn I land a punch on his face sending his helmet flying. as soon as he recovers he grabbed me and threw me to the wall I felt a throbing pain in my head but I felt an there was no blood shredder walked up to me and had a blade aimed at me I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never games opened my eyes and saw my brother, leo with the blade in his shoulder. he ripped it out and glanced back at me to see if I was ok. I looked up and saw Leo's appearance he had bruises all over and his shoulder was bleeding he also had a couple of smaller wounds along his legs but yet he was the one standing in front of me and I just had some bruises " leo." is all I could form out of the jumbles of thoughts in my head. The shredder had a gash along his side , but he looked mad , no more than mad enraged . He glared at my brother like he was storing daggers at him. he ran at leo and attacked leo countered but was easily taken down I tried to get up but a stabbing pain formed in my foot I looked down and saw that my foot is broken. dang it I thought as I punched the wall. I looked back at leo. He was laying and the ground bleeding severely. the shredder walked up to him and kicked him in the stomach sending him sliding toward me. I stood dispite the pain. and yelled for donnie and mikey. "coming" donnie says and runs toward us. Mikey followed him abd noticed leo and me. "omygoshraphandleoareyouokay!" so said in one big sentence. donnie helps me stand and gives me his staff to help me walk. then he and mikey put picked up leo. Both of then had one of Leo's arms around there necks. we finally mad it to the shellraiser and were on are way home . Donnie was driving and mikey was helping him with directions. they put me and leo in the back. leo diddnt look to well and was slowly slipping away from consciousness. I put my hand on his shoulder trying to stop the bleeding. we arrive at the lair and donnie takes us both to the lab and puts us on beds. Mikey found a note on the fridge from splinter saying that he would be gone for a week for a training quest with April and casey. Donnie made mikey go to the living room when he started working on leo because mikey hated blood. donnie set my foot and wrapped it up. He also gave me some old crutches he had made so that I could get around better. It was leo we were worried about. Donnie wrapped up his right shoulder and put his broken left arm In a sling. so since both his arms were practically useless he needed help with things like drinking and eating. Donnie said leo won't even be able to leave the bed for a couple of days. It was the first night that I had to sleep in the lab. donnie had went to bed and it was quiet so I left the lamp on. I looked over at leo when he started coughing. he woke up and glanced over at me. "Hey bro how ya feelin' " I say. "never been better" he says sarcasticly before going into another coughing fit. "do you want water" I asked him. I know leo well and he hates asking for things especially now since he has to be fed and stuff, I mean I would be kinda imbarassed but for leo and his ego it was probably humiliating for him you could tell because after you helped him he always gave a fake smile but you could tell from his eyes . "ya have donnie get it." Leo said. "I can get it " I grabbing my crutches and heading to the kitchen. I come Back into the room and sit on the edge of my bed and leaned over to his since they were close. He leaned up avoiding eye contact while I held the cup to his mouth so he could drink once he was done he said "thanks" still avoiding looking at me. ok I have a short patience and I know I do but I still blurt stuff out without thinking. " leo can I ask you somthing and when I do I would appreciate it if you would act like I am here and look at me!" I practically yell. "sure what is it raph " he says actually looking at me this time.