Chapter 13

Leo pov.

We finally make it to shredders lair and start the plan. "Ok mikey, donnie you know what to do. remember we meet back on this rooftop.". I say looking at donnie and mikey. " Raph lets go." I say jumping threw the hole in the wall landing on the floor of shredders throne room. raph jumps down beside me. "We meet again turtles this time you won't escape." says shredders menacing voice as he starts walking toward us. I take out my swords preparing for battle. I look over and see raph with his sais in hand. We run at the shredder. I slash my katana and raph swings his sais. The shredder kicks at raph but loses his balance and I punch him in the gut. The shredder staggers backwards and then regains his balance. Raph runs at him and shredder grabs raph and throws him into a pile of boxes be the wall. I run at shredder and he kicks me to the oppisite side of the room than raph. I stand and look over to raph. he's standing but kindof leaning over. the shredder grabs him before raph can react. "No!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I run at shredder. he tosses raph to the side. and looks at me. I run and hit him. He falls back a little and looks at me with a glare. I see donnie and mikey run in out of the corner of my eye. I jump back to where mikey, don, and raph are standing. "whats....wrong" I say between breaths. "The foot have bombs already set up there gonna kills us and there selves.". Mikey explains hysterically. I think and know how to defeat the shredder and save my brothers. " Leave through that door and go as far as you can get." I say to them. "what about you." raph asks already objecting to my plan. "I will stay and hold shredder in hear so he won't escape." I say . "No it's too risky your coming with us the shredder can wait." donnie says. "Fine I'll go." I say. we head to the roof where we came in at. "You are cowards." the shredder is yelling from below us. I hold the hatch open and mikey goes through. donnie follows. Then raph as soon as raph is out I slam it sit and lock it. I hear my brothers yelling from outside. I jump on the floor and see the bomb 15 seconds. I run at the shredder and he kicks me away. 10 seconds. I run again and tackle him into to position where the explosion will be strongest. 5 seconds. I hold shredder down while he despretly tries to throw me off. 4,3, I brace myself. 2,1. the explosion goes off I close my eyes. roof and wall pieces are falling on me plus the damage from being close to the bomb. the shredders body is limb no pulse comes from his body. I feel myself slipping. I know I won't make it even if donnie found me in time. I think about my family. my brothers. We did it. Is all I can think before I slip into darkness.

Yay! this chapter is done and I'm almost done with this book. Poor leo tho. only two more chapters left thanks.