Chapter 8

Leo pov

After a couple hours April and Casey left. I walked into the lab and sat down on one of the beds. Are we ready . I thought to myself. I mean we fought the krang before and we barley made it out alive but at least we have a month or so before the krang plan happens. slowly I get lost in my thoughts and fall asleep. the next morning donnie comes in. " you get your casts off today leo." he says. "good when." I ask. " now." he states. he walks over and has me sit in a chair and put my arm on a table. he starts messing with my arm and unwrapping my arm and shoulder. after a couple minutes he is done and I stand up. I mover my arms around. " Thanks donnie!" I exclaim "where's raph." I ask. "Ummm i think he is in the kitchen I did an ex ray on his foot earlier and his cast is off also" don says. i walk out of the lab and into the kitchen. "Hey leo." he says. " Hey so anyone up for patrol, I've been dying to go topside." I say. we all agree and head out of the sewers. we stop on a roof top and wait for some action. we wait for awhile with no sign of trouble. "let's split up" I say "mikey your with me, donnie your with raph we will meet back here in 2 hours." I tell them. mikey and me jump roof top to roof top for awhile. "ugh can we take a brake leo we've been running for days!" mikey groans over dramatically " we only left raph and donnie 20 minutes ago mikey but sure we can stop here." I say motioning At a nearby roof. we sat there for about three minutes until I hear somthing. I jump up and grab my katanas. mikey follows my lead. I crouch down in defensive position and wait for the attack. a figure starts to form in the shadows. "raph this isn't funny stop it." mikey yells at the figure. it steps out of the shadow and I instantly recognize it. "slash." mikey and me say at the same time. last time slash came I wasn't with my brothers to protect them. But this time I am. "you" he says pointing to me. mikey looks at me and I glare at slash. "leave us alone slash it doesn't have to be this way." I warn him. Without an answer slash charges at mikey and throws him near the edge of the building. mikey stands up and holds his arm big claw marks that have started bleeding form on his arm. slash turns toward me and goes for a punch. I counter and land a slice with my katana on his cheek. He comes at me again and starts kicking and throwing punches I dodge and swing my swords. my arms ache from just getting the casts of and I know I won't last much longer. slash knows it too because he come at me again and I lose balance he punches me in the gut and I go flying onto the next roof. he comes again and has my katana blade. he swings and I feel an iminse amount of pain in my arm he grabs me again and thrown my onto a airvent. all I can feel is pain I know if I don't do somthing he will end me. I wait for his next attack bracing myself for pain but it never comes I stand up and look around. I see mikey close by fighting slash. mikey is losing and slash grabs my swords and runs at mikey. I run, I run as fast as I can to reach my little brother. knowing I will make. I jump and kick slash in the side making him drop the blade and go off coarse. I stumble backwards standing front of mikey. he don't look to good his arm is bleeding and he is all brused up and If I look as bad as I feel I must not look to good either. slash stands up and looks un injured and I know we've lost. Then he comes charging and in a split second I decide my fate I grab mikey and toss him to a nearby trash can. he lands safely and look up at me confused. I turn to slash and run at him pushing my shoulder and elbow into his gut forcing us both several roof tops away from mikey. we fall into an alley and he grabs me by my shoulders and slams me up against the wall several times. I feel myself loosing consciousness. At least mikey is safe, is all I can think before I black out.

Hey guys I made this chapter longer and I will try to update once or twice a week. thanks