Chapter 3

Raph pov

I am sitting in my room when I hear donnie yelling "guys I found something" we all run in the lair "guys you will never guess what I found out" he says well I can't pass this opportunity up" what is it donnie did you find out that April is dating casey" I say with a hint of sarcasm "nooooo......wait what!!!!!" donnie yells. I am laughing my butt off when leo smacks me in the arm. " What is it donnie" he says" o and raph don't tell donnie that" he says seriously.But I DONT take orders from him. " the last time I checked I saved you leo so don't pull this fearless leader crap on me." I say clenching my jaw. " Rahp I AM the leader and you aren't so shut up." Leo says. I was about to say somthing else when mikey says. "Guys guys can't we just hug this out and listen to whet donnie has to say.!" Mikey yells . both me and leo look surprised at Mikey's outburst but just go with it. "ok now that that's over I would like to inform you guys that the kraang are doing experiments with animals and are tryin to build some sort of army." donnie said. Ok so the next thing I know we are getting ready to go stop another kraang plot great this is just how I want to spend tonight.