5

Daniel watched Nicky slip into the bathroom, heard the lock click firmly, and sighed to himself. He sensed Nicky had been about to tell him something, something he wasn't supposed to. Perhaps, had Nicky said whatever it was, Daniel would have been able to put aside some of the warning feelings he still had about his roommate.

His pondering was pushed aside when there was a soft knock on his door. Rolling off his bed, Daniel pulled the door open, and smiled to see Scott on the other side.

"What happened to an early night?" Daniel asked with a grin, stepping aside to let him in. Scott shrugged.

"I finished unpacking. Then I got bored, so I thought I'd come and see you. Your roommate won't mind, will he? Daniel shook his head.

"He's in the shower. Muffin?" Daniel pointed to the remaining muffins. With a smile, Scott took one, and curled up on the end of Daniel's bed. Daniel watched him eating the muffin for a few minutes, before Scott became aware of his gaze and glanced at him, unable to stop himself blushing.

"What?" He asked self-consciously. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." Daniel hesitated, before he leant down and kissed Scott gently. Scott let out a soft moan of surprise, before he leant forwards a little, pressing his lips harder against Daniel's. Smiling, Daniel pushed Scott back onto the bed and laid his body against Scott's. Scott's arms wound around Daniel's waist, pulling him closer. Daniel cupped Scott's face as he deepened the kiss, his tongue slowly tracing over Scott's lips, begging entrance. Scott pushed Daniel away and rolled on top of him, taking control of the kiss. Daniel obediently opened his mouth at Scott's firm request, his fingers tangled tightly in Scott's thick hair.

Daniel moaned softly as Scott's lips broke away from his own and instead began working down his neck, gently nibbling the skin at the base of his neck. Daniel's fingers slowly worked up Scott's torso, before reaching up to unbutton his shirt. Scott's low moan vibrated against Daniel's neck as Daniel reached up and gently tugged Scott's nipples.

"Ahem." Someone cleared their throat loudly behind them, making them break apart, startled. "Do you realise how much will power it took me to stop that?" Nicky asked. "It was like my own private sex show." Daniel scowled at Nicky, while Scott blushed. Nicky smirked at the pair of them, before he crossed over to his bed. "Just give me a sec, and I'll be gone." He quickly pulled on a pair of jeans, grabbed a shirt and jacket and left the room.

*

Nicky paused after he closed the door, breathing hard, trying to calm the feeling of overwhelming rage that was burning in his chest.

When he felt marginally calmer, he went over to the West Wing; to the room Kieran and Oliver were sharing. Knocking on the door, he went inside and saw his pack-mates lounging on their beds, immersed in textbooks.

"You okay?" Ollie asked as he closed the door, seeing Nicky's face. Nicky shrugged half-heartedly.

"I think I might need to throw up in your bathroom."

"Alright. Why?" Kieran asked.

"My roommate." Nicky sighed, and leant his head against the door.

"Is...?" Ollie prompted.

"I just came out the shower and saw him basically screwing his boyfriend."

"On your bed?" Ollie asked.

"No, on his."

"Oh. Alright. So, if he wasn't naked on your bed, why're you bothered?"

"Because..." Nicky scowled. "He's known the guy eight hours! I just... don't agree with hurrying into a physical relationship." Kieran snorted.