6

(Three Days Later)

 Daniel ran his hands slowly down Nicky's torso, pausing to roughly pinch his nipples, before sliding down his slim waistline. Daniel's face was an inch from Nicky's, their lips almost touching. Daniel's breath brushed Nicky's chin with every panting gasp. Daniel lowered his face until they were millimetres apart; the tip of his tongue slid out to slowly trace Nicky's lips, lighter than a feather, before beginning to trail down his neck. Nicky moaned softly as Daniel's tongue rubbed a gently circle on his neck, before moving down to his nipples. Daniel gently bit down, making Nicky squirm with delight, as Daniel's long fingers slid slowly beneath the waistband of Nicky's pyjamas.

Nicky sat bolt upright in bed with a soft yelp, breathing hard. He looked wildly about, and saw Daniel lying on his bed, watching him with a smirk on his face.

"Good dream?" He asked innocently, trying not to laugh at Nicky's shocked expression.

"Did you...? Did I...?"

"Talk?" Daniel asked. "Yes. Or rather, moaned. For someone to do something 'more' and 'harder'." Nicky flushed.

"That wasn't... I didn't do anything!" Daniel laughed.

"I never said you did. What's her name?"

"I don't-" Nicky broke off, struck by a sudden idea. "If I tell you, you need to promise me something."

"Alright."

"I've... arranged to meet her tomorrow night. She goes to St Ellen's. Could you cover for me? As in, not report me for not being in my dorm after the bedtime bell?" Daniel shrugged.

"Alright."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh... you seem like a bit of a goody-goody to do that," Nicky said bluntly. Daniel snorted.

"I'm not a goody-goody," he said firmly. "What's her name?"

"Lisa," said Nicky, saying the first girl's name that popped into his head. "And you are such a goody-goody." Daniel stuck his tongue out at Nicky, who grinned.

"Next time you have a dream, keep in inside your head, not spouting from your mouth." Daniel rolled onto his back with a sigh and stared up at the ceiling.

"Don't you ever sleep?" Nicky asked. "Every time I wake up in the night, you're already awake."

"I'm a light sleeper," said Daniel defensively. "And I don't need much sleep." Nicky grunted sourly.

"Well, I need sleep. And knowing you're watching me dreaming isn't exactly going to help me do that." Daniel snickered.

"Do you want me to go? I could go and have a nice long shower, if you're worried about it." Nicky shrugged lazily. "Can I ask you something?" Daniel asked tentatively. Nick nodded. "What's the longest you've... held off; with a person you're seeing?"

"Held off?" said Nicky blankly.

"You know... how long before you sleep with them?"

"Oh..." Nicky paused thoughtfully. "Maybe... a week. Why?"

"Me and Scott. He's been hint at... you know. Do you think it's a bit quick?" Nicky shrugged.

"If you feel ready for it, I don't see a problem." Daniel frowned thoughtfully.

"I guess..."

"Daniel? You've... done it, haven't you?" Daniel stared at him for a moment, his face shocked, before he blushed beetroot red and looked away. Nicky couldn't stop a grin spreading over his face.

"Shut up." Daniel snapped, seeing Nicky's mouth open.

"I was just going to say, don't do anything if you don't feel ready."

"Oh..." Said Daniel sceptically. "Were you ready, your first time?"

"Not really. It happened really fast. One minute we were on her sofa making out, the next..." Nicky shrugged.

"Do you regret it?"

"A little. For one, the girl was a cow. It wasn't bad, or anything, I just thought my first time would be... slower." Daniel didn't reply. Glancing over at him, Nicky saw he was looking thoughtfully at the ceiling. He felt a wave of jealousy wash over him at the thought of Daniel and Scott together, and beat it back firmly.

Realising he would be getting no sleep the next night, Nicky forced himself to say goodnight and sleep again. When he closed his eyes, all he could see was Daniel.