15

(Six Months Later)

Daniel's head popped out of the water as he began spluttering and coughing, gagging on the chlorinated water he'd just swallowed. Nicky surfaced at the other end of the pool, grinning, his hair plastered wetly to his head. He smirked superiorly at Daniel.

"Got you." He cackled. He dived under the water again, heading towards Daniel. Daniel quickly swam to the side and hauled himself out of the pool before Nicky could dunk him again. He flopped down on one of the sun beds beside the pool. A moment later, Nicky clambered out and joined him on the sunbed, panting happily.

"The best thing about being a supernatural creature," said Daniel, stretching luxuriously, "Is that you can go for a swim in your pool in the middle of December in Scotland, when there's three feet of snow on the ground, and not feel cold at all." Nicky smiled.

"Mm." He rolled onto his side and buried his face in Daniel's neck and nibbled gently.

"I thought I was supposed to be the one with the neck obsession. Being a vampire." Daniel felt Nicky's lips twist into a grin as he drew back.

"Very well." Nicky arched his neck obligingly, gasping softly when he felt Daniel's fangs sink deep into his skin. Nicky immediately felt himself become aroused, as he always did when Daniel drank his blood. Daniel drank deeply for a moment, before he drew back and healed the wound. He let out a contented little sigh and kissed Nicky's ear.

"I always thought werewolf blood was supposed to be disgusting." He murmured. "But it's not so bad." Nicky smiled. "Although it does smell terrible." Nicky rolled on top of Daniel and pinned his arms to his sides.

"Take it back." He growled, nipping the skin beneath Daniel's ear. He slid his hands down Daniel's torso slowly.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" A loud voice suddenly bellowed from the house. "Not where the kids can see you! Get a room!" Emily withdrew her head from the window, though they could still hear her muttering to herself. Nicky drew back with a grin.

"You want to go for a walk in the woods?" He asked, kissing Daniel passionately.

"Not really," said Daniel bluntly. "But I will go and have sex with you in the woods, if that's what you want." Nicky shrugged.

"If you like... No pressure." Smirking, he pulled Daniel to his feet.

"Twenty second head-start?" Daniel asked.

"Ten." Nicky growled. Daniel shot off towards the woods, darting in-between the trees as fast as he could. Ten seconds later, he heard Nicky's huge paws pounding on the ground behind him. He darted to the left, and hid behind a thick tree trunk. He heard Nicky draw to a halt nearby, sniffling at the fallen, frozen leaves eagerly. Glancing around the tree, Daniel saw the big black wolf, his entire body wriggling with happiness as his tail wagged frantically. He sniffed hard for a few more seconds, before he let out an excited yip and bounded to Daniel. He pounced on the vampire, pinning him firmly to the ground, and began lavishing licks over Daniel's face and neck. Daniel giggled and tried to push Nicky away. Nicky changed back a moment later, grinning happily. Daniel wiped his face and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"You've got dog-breath, you know that," he said innocently. Nicky stared at him for a moment.

"You're gonna pay for that." He growled. "You really are."

"You promise?" Daniel asked slyly.

(Three Years Later)

As Nicky's name was called, Daniel started applauding loudly. Nicky beamed happily as he was presented with his degree certificate. Daniel felt his heart swell with pride as Nicky made his was off the stage, the tassel of his graduation cap swinging.