Chapter 1: The Star Festival

Every hundred years, a comet appears in the skies above the Mushroom Kingdom. The comet was so large one year, it filled the skies and sent countless shooting stars raining down. The Toads brought the shooting stars to the castle, where they became a great Power Star. It should have been a very happy time for the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom. That was the night of the Star Festival, held once every hundred years to celebrate the comet.

Mario and Meggy were getting ready for their special date in celebration of the Star Festival.

Meggy: You ready, Mario?

Mario was currently eating spaghetti.

Mario: Not yet, Meggy. Spaghetti awaits.

Meggy: Oh, come on, Mario. It'll be a great moment for the both of us.

Mario couldn't say no to Meggy's face so he ate the rest of the spaghetti in one bite.

Mario: I'm ready. Let's a-go!

Mario and Meggy went out of their house and to Peach's Castle, where they're celebrating the Star Festival. There they come across SMG4 and Luigi.

SMG4: Oh, hey Mario and Meggy.

Luigi: So you're on a date together?

Mario: Of course we are. Because we love each other.

Meggy: Yes we do.

SMG4: Well, you two lovebirds have a good time together.

Luigi: You're doing great with this relationship, Mario. I'm counting on you to keep it up.

Mario and Meggy noticed something bright fall from the sky. When it hit the ground, some small star-shaped pieces came out.

Meggy: What are those things?

Yellow Toad: Those are Star Bits. Go ahead and pick them up.

Mario and Meggy each picked a Star Bit up.

Meggy: It feels good in my hands.

Mario put the Star Bit in his mouth and ate it.

Mario: These actually taste delicious. Try them out, Meggy.

Meggy then took a bite from the Star Bit and enjoyed it.

Meggy: You're right, Mario. These taste great.

Mario: They kinda taste like honey, and I still like it.

Mario and Meggy each grabbed a bunch of Star Bits and went to the back of the castle to look at the night sky together.

Meggy: It really is beautiful out at this night of all nights.

Mario: All those stars out, everyone out celebrating, these delicious Star Bits appearing, it really is a very special night.

Meggy: You had a good time tonight, Mario?

Mario: Of course I did, and of course, you were the best part of it.

Mario and Meggy then kissed each other, but after they stopped kissing, they noticed something odd in the sky.

Meggy: Do you see that over there?

Mario: Yeah. I kinda see that too. Looks kinda like a big ship, complete with blue and black patterns, and it has big bold letters saying "Screw SMG4".

Meggy: Oh no.

After a few minutes, with Mario and Meggy warning everyone that SMG3 is coming, the big ship arrived and opened fire on the castle. Everybody panicked.

SMG4: Run bitch, run!

The ship then shot out nets that grabbed everyone except Mario, Meggy, and SMG4. Luigi along with a group of Toads escaped.

Mario: What are you doing? What's going on here?

The ship then landed on the ground and the door opened, revealing who did this.

It was SMG3 and Desti.

Meggy: Desti?!

Desti: Yes. You have ridiculed me for too long. It's time to take my revenge. And by the way, your weapons and machinery are the best, SMG3.

SMG3: I know. Isn't it awesome?

Meggy: Mario? I'm starting to think making these two a couple was a very bad idea from the start.

Mario: Well, it's time to kick some ass.

As Mario and Meggy ran for the two villains, SMG3 got out a ray gun and shot Mario and Meggy, knocking them away hard.

Desti grabbed Meggy and was close to punching her.

Desti: This is for all those times you've beaten me over the years.

Mario blocked her punch as he punched back. The bad guys aren't done yet, though.

SMG3 threw a rope to Mario and Meggy like a lasso and tied them up together.

SMG3: Yes. I finally have you now.

Desti: Great job, SMG3.

Desti kissed his cheek and he blushed a little.

SMG3: Soon we'll take over this stinkin' castle, and soon, the entire Mushroom Kingdom. See, Desti? That is what an evil scheme is.

Desti: So we're actually gonna do it?

SMG3: Yes, really.

SMG4 was trying to stop SMG3, but was stopped by SMG3 grabbing him.

SMG3: And as for you, you will suffer worse than everyone else. Oh, what I'm gonna do to you is gonna be fun.

SMG4: You won't get away with this. Mario and Meggy will foil your plans.

SMG3: Oh no, they won't.

SMG3 and Desti threw Mario and Meggy into the castle's cannon and set the cannon's power to the highest setting.

Meggy: What are they gonna do to us?

Mario: I don't know.

As the cannon was fully powered up, SMG3 found the launch button.

SMG3: See you later, dirty traitors.

He pushed the launch button and it launched them very high in the sky.

Desti: Good bye, you two. Have a nice fall.

SMG3: My guess is that it won't be nice. Now where are we?

SMG4: Welp, we're f*cked.

SMG4 was thrown into the ship and the two bad guys hopped in to start their invasion/destruction.

SMG3: We did it, master.

Desti: We got rid of those terrible people for good.

???: Excellent.

Meanwhile...

Mario and Meggy, both screaming, were still launching higher and higher into the sky, as they closed their eyes, thinking that this is the end.

But soon, they will be surprised with something wonderful once they open their eyes.

The first chapter of this story based on Mario Galaxy is done. Expect the rest of the first 7 chapters to release today. See you next time.