Chapter 12: Toy Time Galaxy

Mario and Meggy were doing quite strong with this galaxy adventure. They collected countless stars, helped out many people throughout their journey, and even Luigi helped out a little. However, all he did was get lost and send them a letter for help. He did manage to find another Green Star, though.

Because of all the success, Mario and Meggy moved on from the Bedroom to the Engine Room. The next galaxy appeared, and it was called Toy Time Galaxy.

They arrived and first saw 2 toy trains chugging along a circular track. Captain Toad was on one of them, having the time of his life.

They went to the Launch Star on the other side and flew to the next planet, which was deemed colourful to Meggy and abstract to Mario.

Mario: Is there even a way for this planet to be flat?

Meggy laughed at Mario's stupidity as always.

A random robot was panicking from a distance.

???: My friends have been kidnapped!

Mario and Meggy saw a planet-sized monster robot from far away. It looked like Bowser, and they thought that mechanical monster was the one who took the robots.

After a few tricks with gravity, spinning, and bolts, they went to the next planet. They saw 2 metallic-looking mushrooms over there. They picked them up and turned into springs.

Meggy: Mario. I'm stuck! I can't stop jumping!

Mario: Oh god, what is happening?

After a minute, they later got the hang of it and took advantage of the spring's powers.

They can jump very high, stomp hard on enemies, and just boing all around.

After a couple more obstacles and lots more jumping, they made it to the Heavy Metal Mecha Bowser.

Meggy: Are you ready for this?

Mario: Let's a-do this! Mario style!

They started at the feet, and climbed higher and higher, screwing and unscrewing bolts, avoiding fire, and defeating all the enemies aboard it.

After scaling from feet to head, with a little help from the Spring Mushroom, they ended it off with a huge jump and ground pounding a stack of stones, defeating and blowing up the mecha Bowser.

After it was blown up, though, they started to fall down, but they got caught by the robots, who congratulated them for rescuing everyone.

Mario: Oh, thank you.

They went over to the star and grabbed it. They are in the home stretch now.

Only 3 chapters remain. The next chapter will be Melty Molten Galaxy. We're almost done this story. See you next time.