Chapter 13: Melty Molten Galaxy

Mario and Meggy arrived at the final dome, the Garden. They only had a few stars left to go. They are returning to Melty Molten Galaxy for Star #2.

Not only did the galaxy have lava under them all around, but there were also meteors falling as well. One meteor unexpectedly hit Mario and knocked him unconscious.

Meggy: Mario, no!

Meggy went over to Mario to wake him up.

Meggy: Mario, speak to me. Please. Wake up.

Mario couldn't wake up, which means Meggy has to carry Mario and do this star by herself.

Meggy: Well, I gotta do this star alone. I hope you'll get back up, Mario.

Meggy carried Mario, avoiding meteors and trying not to fall in the lava.

She found 2 torches that need to be lit up. The only way to light these up is to lure a Li'l Cinder to the torches, causing a Launch Star to appear.

Meggy couldn't stop holding onto Mario. She didn't want to leave him.

The next planet was narrow and circular. She ran around the planet while avoiding Thwomps and meteors. She then noticed a 1-Up Mushroom inside a hole under a Thwomp. She threw Mario inside it without letting the Thwomp crush him, as he touched it and woke back up.

Mario: I'm alive! Wait, where am I?

Meggy quickly went in the hole that Mario was in before the Thwomp could crush her.

Meggy: You got hit by a meteor, knocking you out. I had to carry you throughout the galaxy, until I found a 1-Up Mushroom and revived you.

She started to hug Mario.

Meggy: I'm so glad you're okay.

Mario: Well, thanks for carrying me through the galaxy. I didn't want any more exercise.

Meggy laughed at that.

They got out of the hole fast so the Thwomp wouldn't crush them, as they advanced to the next planet.

After collecting Star Chips and escorting a Bullet Bill throughout the next planets, they arrived at the final planet.

Mario: Oh god. Not another ball rolling stage.

They had to roll the ball (which had a star in it) over many pools of lava. They made sure to be extremely careful this time because there is lava all around them.

They rolled the ball from start to finish, but that was easier said than done. There was moving lava, along with holes in the lava leading to certain death. Avoiding all of the holes was almost impossible, but they got the hang of it.

It took 10 minutes, but they got the ball in the hole, causing it to break, as the star came out. They picked it up, and got another step closer to returning home.

2 chapters remain. The next one is gonna be Matter Splatter Galaxy, and the one after that is gonna be the finale. Almost done, folks. See you later.