Final Chapter: The Final Battle

Rosalina: It's time. Do you want to go back to your home and stop those two?

Those are Rosalina's exact words as Mario and Meggy went back to the Observatory to finish their space journey.

Mario: Of course we will.

Meggy: Let's do this, Mario.

Rosalina: All right, then. Off we go!

Rosalina, with her magical wand, turned the observatory into a spaceship and blasted back off to Earth.

Mario and Meggy held on tight as they landed back onto Earth and the now taken over Mushroom Kingdom.

Rosalina: Go! Everyone is in danger! Hurry!

Luigi: I'm coming with you.

Mario: We might need a little help on this journey, so why not? You're in.

Mario, Meggy, and Luigi went off the observatory and onto the ground, as Mario was so happy he's on Earth again.

Mario: Oh, Earth ground. I missed you!

Meggy: Well, don't celebrate for too long. Look at our home.

Mario: Mama mia!

Luigi: Oh no.

They were devastated when they saw the Mushroom Kingdom was taken over. The entire kingdom was empty and it was all dark. Many things were destroyed, including people's homes and many other buildings.

Mario: I can't believe they did all of that. Even Waluigi didn't do that much damage.

Meggy: We can't let them do this to our home. We gotta stop them.

Mario: I've waited a few days of collecting star after star for this. It's about time we'd finally do this.

They arrived at the center of all the chaos and destruction, Peach's Castle. The flag on the top was replaced with a flag with the words "SMG4 Sucks" written on it.

SMG3 was inside the castle, watching through a window, as he was hugely shocked.

SMG3: What the hell! How did you get back from space?!

Mario: Let's just say we got help from some amazing space travellers.

He ordered Bowser's troops to defeat the 3 heroes.

He sent out many of Bowser's troops (because he stole them and got them under his control), as Mario, Meggy, and Luigi started to attack.

Meggy: We're here to save the entire kingdom!

Desti opened the window and yelled out at Meggy.

Desti: Well, too bad! Attack!

Using many of their skills and attacks, they managed to defeat all of the villains' minions in 15 minutes.

Bowser: Oh, come on! Why did you have to kill my minions?

Mario: Sorry, Bowser!

They heard Bowser yelling from inside the castle and immediately went inside. Nothing was on the main floor, but as they went upstairs, they saw everyone, especially their friends, in cages.

Fishy Boopkins: Mario! Meggy! Luigi! You came back!

Everyone was cheering and wanting to be freed.

Tari: I knew you would come back to save us all!

SMG4: Just defeat them, please.

SMG4 was hung up on the wall.