Chapter 14: Matter Splatter Galaxy

Mario and Meggy's space adventure is about to come to a close, since they have one star left to collect until the Observatory is able to fly again. They came across a galaxy known as Matter Splatter Galaxy, and they decided to have this galaxy be the final one.

The galaxy was dark all around, with light coming on every 5 seconds, and most of the ground appears randomly like water drops.

Mario: Well, this is it.

Meggy: Let's get through this. Our home and our friends are in danger. SMG3 and Desti will be defeated once we complete this galaxy. You ready, Mario?

Mario: I was born ready.

They kept watching their step as they went through the appearing ground, and they went inside the pipe to the next area.

Not only was there ground randomly appearing, but walls, and entire moving areas as well. If they move to any area that isn't lit up, they will fall.

Mario: This kinda reminds me of that sand thing in Dusty Dune.

Meggy: You know, Mario. Even though we needed to get back home, I kinda had fun on this galaxy adventure.

Mario: Yeah. Even though it was accidental and caused by an evil couple, I actually liked this adventure we had.

Meggy: And of course, you were the best part of it.

Mario: Same as you, Meggy. I love you.

Meggy: I love you too.

They went to the next area, and saw some Spring Mushrooms.

Mario: We have to use these again?

Meggy: Well, I guess we have to go up.

As they grabbed the Spring Mushrooms, the area started to move up. The only way to move was to bounce high. It took a while to move from point A to point B, but they succeeded and moved onto the final area.

The ground moved forward just like how it moved up, and as they arrived at the star, they talked a little about this being the final star they get.

Mario: Here it is. The final star.

Meggy: Our adventure in space has come to an end.

Mario and Meggy grabbed the star, as they talked about the great moments throughout their adventure while flying to the Observatory.

Mario: You remember when we first went to space?

Meggy: Yeah. You tried to walk but didn't move at all. That was funny. And do you remember when we were bees?

Mario: Yeah. We could fly all around in these rather funny-looking costumes. That time we became ghosts?

Meggy: When we flew around in a bubble?

Mario: When I carried you through the ice so you wouldn't slip?

Meggy: When I did the same thing except you were unconscious?

Mario: And all of this is coming to an end?

Meggy: You know, space is very wonderful. The many galaxies to explore, the many stars to collect, and it's all-around exciting and cool.

Mario: I agree, Meggy. I hope we'll return to space someday.

Meggy: Well, it's time to save everyone.

Mario: Oh right. It's time to defeat those two villains and save the Mushroom Kingdom once and for all.

Meggy: Let's do this together, sweetie.

Mario: Let's a-go!

The final chapter remains. They will finally return home and defeat SMG3 and Desti. Also, we will finally know who this ??? guy from Chapter 1 will be.

You excited for SMG4's announcement they've been teasing since October tomorrow? I know I am.

I'll see you all in the final chapter.