Brief Synopsis

Damien Wayne

He is the eldest of the brothers, at the age of 23. He is Nightwing, and strives to be like his father. Damien is cold and emotionless, but when it comes to his little brother, he actually shows emotions. He cared deeply for his family, and will protect them at all costs. Him and his two brothers have a mutual agreement, to protect their baby bird. That's the one thing they can seem to agree on, that their precious baby brother comes first.

Tim Drake

Tim is the second oldest of the brothers, he is nineteen almost twenty. At night, he is known as Red Robin. He is shy at first, but extremely kind and caring. Tim just won the battle with Anorexia, thanks to the help of his baby brother, and is finally getting proper sleep and eating. He doesn't really get along with Damien, but if the baby bird is hurt of in trouble, nothing else matters other than working together to help him.

Jason Todd

Jason is the second youngest of the brothers, and he is seventeen soon to be eighteen. He has anger issues, and tends to be rude to everyone. When he was younger, like 9 years old, he died, but then was brought back to life. Since then, he has a white strip of hair, and tends to be more violent out under the mask. He gets along with Tim, even though he cares deeply for his brothers, he just doesn't want to get too close to them. Especially the baby bird, he doesn't want the darkness he carries to darken the bright birds heart.

Richard (Dick) Grayson

He is the youngest of the family, standing at thirteen years old. He is extremely bright, not just in personality. He skipped two grades in school, and has done some extraordinary things. He goes by Robin while out at night, and hates it when Bruce and his brothers baby him. He holds back a lot while in the suit, never really showing what he can really do. So nobody knows his true strength or skill level, and he prefers to keep it that way. He suffers from Anorexia, Insomnia, and Depression, however is great at hiding it. He is the only one on the YJ team, and his brothers don't know he's on it. Dick struggles in and out of his suit, out for at school he is constantly bullied, and out because he feels sheltered.

Morning schedule...

The brothers have a set schedule in the morning, they get up at 6 am, to train or work out. They do this to get rid of any lingering emotions from nightmares or night terrors they may have had the night before, or in Jason's case, ask his brother for help on homework. You see, Jason struggles in school, so every morning, he asks his baby brother Dick for help. You see, Dick found out about his hard time in school by accident and had demanded Jason go to him if he needed help. So this was what they did every morning, and since they started, Jason's grades have been better than ever.

Dick does this, also because he gets up before everyone else, he is usually up at 5 am. He gets horrible night terrors and also has a slight case of Insomnia, which he has kept quiet about. He likes to help his brothers, because it reassures him that he is useful. So every morning when Jason goes to him for help on homework, he is glad to help. This is one reason why Dick was able to skip two years worth of grades, but he doesn't care.