No Holding Back

Dick was pissed, he told Barbra not to tell his idiotic brothers of his medical issues. He was currently contacting Barbra, so he can yell at her.

'Yes?' Came the innocent sounding voice of his best friend.

"What the hell Babs?!? I told you, don't tell them about my medical history! They were supposed to figure it out on their own, how could you?!?!" I yelled, I knew I was fine. I'm wearing my motorcycle helmet, so only my com is hearing me. A nice feature I built in, nobody can hear me when I'm on the com.

'Sorry, But your brothers were asking for it. They totally take you for granted, how do you put up with them?!?' Babs responded, and Robin sighed.

"I don't even know anymore, I've lived with them for years. I got used to their idiocracy, also, they're my brothers." Then Robin got a alert, saying more weird activity at Arkham.

"Babs, use the computer to check out Arkham. I got another alert, more shady activity."

'On it.' He waited, but had adjusted course for Arkham.

'Dear god.' Barbra said quietly.

"What, what's going on?"

'Prison break, they took over the prison.' Dicks eyes widened, and he honestly was shocked.

"Shit, this ain't good." He muttered, Barbra didn't correct him this time.

'We should call someone to help, but who?' Asked Barbra.

"I would say the team, but Bats rule and all. I'm also not gonna call for my brothers, nope." Suddenly, his motorcycle exploded. Robin was thrown forward, and hit the ground hard.

'Robin, what just happened?!?' Cried out Barbra in shock, Dick got up and paled.

"Ummm, about that call." He said, as he was circled by six of Gotham's worst.

"Let the idiots out of the cave, I'm gonna need them." Then he got punched in the face, and his helmet shattered. Robin went flying backwards, and crashed into a cement wall.

"Glad I made that helmet." Robin muttered, as he got up and faced the villains.

-0-0-0-

They were thinking, that's when they got the alert. The three brothers paled, Arkham breakout. That's when they got a unidentified call.

"Who is this and how did you get this channel?!?" Demanded Damien, that's when their image came into focus.

"You." The three brothers sneered.

"Yeah yeah, save your grievances for somebody else. Arkham has a mass breakout, and I just lost contact with Robin. He spoke about me calling you, possibly, then I heard something shatter, him grunt, then nothing." The three were not willing to trust this girl, but then again, what if she's telling the truth.

"What are you standing around for? A SOS from the boy wonder!???" She Cried out, the batboys were getting nervous. "I Said Robin is in danger, get your asses on your motorcycles and get to Arkham!" She Screamed, effectively getting the three brothers into action.

'What if she is wrong, and this is a trap?' Red Robin Asked into their coms.

'Then, we take them down.' Nightwing Said, as they sped out into the night.

-0-0-0-

Robin dodged another fist aimed for his face, and then took down Cinderblock. He got blasted by freeze, and was thrown into a wall. He looked up and paled, he might have taken down about a third of the villains, but the rest where closing in on him.