Breaking Point

Open

When they opened their eyes, they where greeted with the familiar surroundings of the Batcave. Looking around, they realized their injuries had been taken care of. But, Alfred was in England, so who did it? They sat up and shot each other questioning glances.

"Good, you're finally up." They all spun around and saw their brother sitting at the bat computer.

"Who patched us up?" Asked Tim, and Dick just turned off the bat computer.

"You three really are blind, Barbra was right." He said as he stood up, and walked towards them.

"I'll ask again, who patched us up?" Damien Asked, and they saw their little brothers eye twitch.

"I did, and you all are a bunch of idiots." He said, as he placed a tray of food down.

"We're not the ones who got stuck to a wall." Said Jason, and Dick stood up, and he glared at the three of them.

"Well, I'm no the one who got captured by Joker! I'm not the one who got hurt! You three did, and did you forget that you left me frozen on that wall?!?" Dick screamed, and the three brothers looked guilty.

"We where busy." Said Damien, and they saw Dicks face turn red.

"Yeah, Busy getting blindsided by the Joker! I had to fight all of Arkham alone! You don't seem to care, you've never cared." Dick said as he backs up, leaving his three brothers confused.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Tim, and Dick then sent them the worst batglair any of them had seen.

"You still don't get it, do you?" Dick said angrily, and they where still confused. Just as he was opening his mouth, his com went off.

"Robin speaking." He said, and his already angry expression darkened.

"He's doing what?!?" Dick said, the boys saw him clench his fist.

"I'll meet you guys there, give me five." Dick then ran and changed into his Robin costume, and reappeared before his brothers.

"I've already rewrapped your injuries, so don't be stupid. I'll call to finish this discussion later." Then he ran into the Zeta, leaving behind three confused bats.

"What do you think we did?" Asked Tim, and Jason grimaced.

"I think it's what we didn't do." Said Jason, as his two older brothers looked at him in confusion.

-0-0-0-

Robin

The joker just had to go and make my day worse, didn't he? Wasn't earlier enough? Apparently not, he just had to send Harley to the Hall of Justice and hold everyone hostage.

It doesn't help that the JLA is currently in Canada, nope, so that leaves the team. We have to deal with a deranged lunatic Dr.

"Robin, you have the most experience feeling with this one, what's the best way to face her?" Asked Kaldur, and I sighed.

"Honestly, stay away from her hammer. Also, don't let her shoot you. Harley is known to load her gun with micro needles or spikes, also, she might still have Kryptonite bullets from when she went on rampage in Metropolis." I Said, and the team paled, Yes Harley is that insane.

"Ok, Kid, Get civilians out. Artemis, help Kid. Superboy, clear exit points, Miss M, help him. Robin, you and I will take on Harley." We nodded then headed in, and it was horrible.

"Shoot, Harley has Joker gas. Put on oxygen masks, now!" I shouted, as the green gas cloud began to grow, thankfully the team listened to me.

We rushed into the building and began to do our jobs, me and Kaldur taking on Harley, while the others got civilians to the paramedics.