gang violence

Don't let my author's note fool you, this is an update, a real part of the story. Just please read my pathetic author's note first. Appreciate ya.

Subtly promoting my MrBeast x Pewdiepie fanfiction so more people will read it because I want it to be the most read MrBeast story so if he decides to read fanfiction about himself, he'll find mine and fall in love with me because that will DEFINITELY work. And it WILL have Prichael in it, you just have to wait until either the end of the second chapter or the third chapter idk for sure I haven't written that far yet but you'll LOVE IT I SWEAR

also it's a garbage fanfiction similar to this one; it isn't meant to be taken seriously

Please read it guys ily

Also also, I'm gonna start on those fanfictions about your guys' ships once I feel satisfied with the progress and growth of the mrbeast fanfiction. Baby steps. Baby steps.

Okay I'm done begging  you may proceed with this story now

----------------------------------------------------------------

          "Hi, bich," a teenage girl's voice said from above him. What the fuck? he thought to himself before looking up and seeing a short girl with a pointy face, a large forehead, and deep red, artificially colored hair pulled back into a tight ponytail standing over him. He didn't know it because he came straight from the 80s and memes didn't exist, but it was the infamous dead meme "Cash Me Ousside" girl, Danielle Bregoli. "Gimme all yo cash bish."

          What the fuck is wrong with her speech? Michael asked himself. "I-I'm sorry," he started to apologize, "I don't have any. The robots took all of the money I had."

          "Ain't you s'pose to be rich or sumthin'?" she demanded angrily. "Ain't you that Thriller guy or sumthin'?! The fuck you mean you ain't got no cash, bich??"

          He propped his head on his hand, his elbow digging into the concrete of the sidewalk, a perplexed and slightly concerned expression resting on his face. "How old are you??" he questioned in distress. "You look like a child! Are you even old enough to be using those horrid words?"

          "Cash me ousside, how bout dah?!?"

          Michael stared at her silently in disbelief for a moment before screaming, "WE ARE OUTSIDE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

           "Bich! Iswerta gaw I beetcho ass if oyyu dont gimme yo muthafickin moeny! I aint palting wit ou fam."

          He felt tears beginning to fill his eyes. "Are you even speaking English? I can't understand what you're trying to say!" He was in shock and awe to a state of depression because he couldn't fathom how someone so young could be so willfully stupid, and it saddened him and made him lose his faith and hope for future generations, causing him to question whether healing the world and saving all of the children really was a good idea. But then it occurred to him that if, perhaps, he were to save all of the children and continue his work in philanthropy, maybe this girl's generation wouldn't turn out so... wretched.